[•The start•]

I had this dream like 3 days ago so I decided to make it into a story.....Also idk why I dreamed this...this is gonna be fun!

Irene Pov

"See ya Iri!" My  friend Beatrice said "See ya!" I said back and that was when we parted our ways and went home. Today was the last day of the school year we've got our grades and everything now we could just stay home and relax for 2 months. We were supposed to wear something that our favorite god wore so I wore something that Aphrodite would wear I had like a white dress with had gold on it and uh yeah.

As I was walking home I saw a shop so I went in and searched for a Pepsi when I had found it I grabbed it and went to pay for it "Hello!" The women said I smiled and said a quiet "Hi

As I was walking home I saw a shop so I went in and searched for a Pepsi when I had found it I grabbed it and went to pay for it "Hello!" The women said I smiled and said a quiet "Hi." I have never been much of a social person. As I got my Pepsi I went to hang out with some of my friends and since I knew where they are meeting so I went over there "Sup!" I said they gave me a bunch of "Hi." And "Hello." Then they kept talking I joined in and eventually some of them had to leave to go home so it was just me and Hera she is my best friend since 3rd grade and I might have a little crush on her she has black hair and dark blue eyes "Oh yeah I wanted to give this to you!" She said and gave me white gloves that had gold on it "Wow they're so pretty!!" I said and she smiled "I'm glad that you like them!" She said then said a quick bye and disappeared. And so did I.

As I got home I putted my little bag that I had with me back where it was supposed to be after taking my things out of it though I smelled some awful smell though I went to change first because I wanted to go out a bit so I putted on some long blue shirt black trousers socks and my shoes.

When I was done changing I went to look where the smell was coming from and it was coming from my mom's and her bf soon to be husband bedroom so I went there and looked....I yelped a bit there was my mom and her boyfriend Peter laying on the bed lifeless covered in blood tears were running down my cheeks I never thought that this would happen that I would have such a bad life so I grabbed my phone and called 911
"911 What's your emergency?"

It has been 2 hours and I'm at the police station waiting them to take me away to a orphanage I don't even care if they take me away...I was drinking the hot chocolate they gave me and man it tasted good! After I drinked the hot coco I looked at the gift Hera gave me and I wanted to test them out so I putted the gloves on my hands I think that they looked good on me they fitted pretty well too...I love gloves they cover and protect your hands from getting dirt on them or when you touch something too hot it won't burn your hand..Some minutes after people came to me I guess they were gonna take me to a orphanage theh started talking but I couldn't hear them because I got dizzy and then my head spun and I passed out.

~don't worry this is only the start~

words used: 613