[~•■Evil people~■•]

School is a bitch also have more time to write cuz my school is going into lockdown on Monday :)

.

.

-------------------------------------
Irene Pov
-------------------------------------

After I got inside the mansion I cleaned myself up since I had a bit of mud/dirt on me. I checked the time and saw that it was 9:00 am and I was pretty hungry so I went to ask Bryan for food. Then I went to talk with my siblings and the moment I entered they higged me for like 20 minutes straight. Then I went to read some books and went to hang out with people in the camp. But right now I'm just chillin' looking at da sea seeing as the sun is slowly going away when suddently I heard something  though that could've been anything leaf, bird, bunny etc. Not sure it could've been someone from the camp too I mean I have kind of good hearing I can hear things that are 15 miles away and since I'm a curious little bitch I went to search who or what made that sound.

Oookaaaayy so that might've failed I am now in some kind of desert so- Inpu is gonna kill me though the noice I heard was clearing out and it started shifting into voices so I went closer until I heard them clearly I also found a flying castle "The fuck?!" I said out loud suprised by this I tried to be smart and just simply not go in there but...well frick you curios mind! Anyway I walked in the castle which was really hard just to say I am dumb anyway I didn't go directly to the 3 people talking I was further away from them. I saw a guy? Who had either purple or pink skin they had a crown on their head they wore an a armour it was black and purple he was talking to 2 more people 1 looked like  a girl she had orange hair she had a bow in it she had red eyes and normal or should i say human-ish clothes so I guess that she's a hooman the 2nd person they had purple skin black hair and a bread and some clothes that I do not know how to describe. I heard the guy with saying that their plan is to rule over the whole world so I guess that he's a bad guy maybe? 'Ooo a hot villian with a traumatic past maybe?? hmmm we love those right people?' I don't  really know if they are I didn't pay much attention and I kept zooming in and out a bit. It was also hard to see them I was like 25 meters away from them they were kinda blurry then the guy with the crown started to fly away it was getting late anyway so my spying here is done I guess. Just when I started to peave I saw and heard someone flew in here so as quickly as I could I hid behind the big ass throne. Okay but like either I was hallucinating earlier or the guy with the crown just went to fly to the other guy that had now arrived here with the crown head, soon I heard footsteps and I guess that yhe other 2 came here as well this was getting kind of dangerous so I used a invisible potion that I stole from you don't need to know who and I drank it I got a bit dizzy and after a few seconds I couldn't see myself so it worked! Right at that moment I started to leave hoping that they won't hear me.

As I was walking back home I tooked out my phone and saw that it was 5:55 pm "OH SHOOT DANG IT!" I said as I was now running as fast as I could to the mansion. Like I felt I was going speed flash or sonic but then a funny thought flew thought my head I pulled out my phone made a certian "song" play on repeat and I started to run and I runned through the garden where everyone was " Gotta go! Gotta go! Gotta go! Gotta go!" It was saying on repeat as I runned in the mansion I looked at the time and it indeed was 6:00 pm "RIGHT ON TIME!" Bryan just giggled and said  "Well take your seats dinner is ready!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope that you liked it! school is really tough people :,(  love you all!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

-sincerely your cringe author :)

Words used: 762