{•♤A place to live in♤•}

Irene POV

I began to wake up even though the warmth of the blanket was pulling me back to sleep "Nggh." I made out a groaning noice like I always do when I'm beginning to wake up later on I opened my eyes and slowly sat up noticing that there was someone sitting on a chair reading 'Wait I know him! Didn't he try and kill me like 2 or 3 weeks ago?' I questioned in my mind it was all getting confusing and I was beginning to feel flustered and since all of my emotions mixed I started to cry 'Why am I crying?'I asked myself since I knew that it took a lot more then that to make me cry "Hey hey shh it's okay sweetheart shhhh~" The Rose came over to me and hugged me for some reason it felt comforting I buried my head in his chest as he was comforting me and so I began to calm down "Wut? Sweduzve Wose?!" I said almost yelling "Shh calm down I'm not going to hurt you~" Rose said with a sweet tone "What you want from us?!" Atlas asked forgetting the 'do' Atlas asked sounding scared I could've sworn that I heard his voice came out as if he was tearing up which was shortly after confirmed "Shhh no no don't cry little one shh~" Rose tried to calm Atlas down it worked for a split second before he started to cry so I let go of Rose and climbed down off of the bed I was on and went over to Atlas and climbed up where he was staying. When I got up there I hugged Atlas but he just pushed me away "S-Stop! I-I'm fine!" He studdered out but I just hugged him tighter "Shh~ don't worry little one your fine~"  Rose tried to calm Atlas down rubbing circles on his back "L-Let me go!" Atlas tried to escape his embrace but was too weak to do so just like me. After a while he gave in probably getting tired of fighting and he buried his face into Rose's chest, and then I felt the pain that I so wished to be gone return my head was throbbing really bad and I stared to cry 'I hate these child emotions' I though "Hey what's wrong?~" Rose asked I putted my arms on my head signaling that it hurt because it was difficult for me to speak "Does your head hurt?"  I nodded he then made a gesture with his hand to come closer to him so I did and as soon as I was closer to him he embraced me into a hug. He then putted his hand on my head and used some sort of healing power because my head stopped hurting. As a thanks I hugged him "Can you not speak?" I made a gesture with my hand that meant '50% yes and 50% no' I looked at Atlas and saw that he was no longer crying his eyes out "Okay let's get you two fixed up." Rose smiled and made some bandages out of magic and he started to patch us up.

After we were all patched up I was in tears again! I mean you can't really blame me it hurted so bad! "Shh it's fine little one~" Rose tried to calm me down as I was crying my eyes out "Geez calm down sis!" He said rolling his eyes as he patted me on my arm which hurted me so I hissed at the touch "Shh~ Atlas be nice!" Rose tried to calm me down whilst scolding Atlas. He started to slowly rub circles on my back as a comforting manner "Sorry." Atlas said looking down guilty "I-it's otay!" I said as I was beginning to calm down "You're such a baby.." he grumbled and I just laughed at that "Lowk wo's twalkin'!"he grinned as well "Wait...when do we leave and how do we turn back?" Atlas asked Rose looking worried. Rose just gave him a sweet smile "You can stay here as long as you want I reccomend until you are fully healed and until we can figure a way how to turn you 2 back." We both nodded, Atlas sat up on the edge of the bed "I-I miss papa-" Atlas said tears welling up in his eyes "It'll be otay y hv mw!'' I said trying to quickly calm him down mashing up my words in the process. Then a silence settled in we stayed like that fir a while "Do you still have your powers?" Atlas asked and I nodded grinning knowing the play that was going to settle in "Let's play then!" Atlas said and the both of us completely forgot that Rose was still in the room as I created some frozen little figures of people and animals and a villiage.