{•♤Dina is here!♤•}

2 post in one day? Heck yeah! Also sorry that I havent updated in a while also sorry that its short.

Irene POV

I was laughing almost rolling on the ground "Shut up!" Atlas said all angry which made me laugh even more "SHUT UP!"  He yelled even more angry "Nwo! You!" At that he got angry from me laughing at him and so he pushed me and I began to ran into Rose's room which was labelled with a drawing of a rose, by the time I was there I had tears in my eyes. I came over to Rose's bed lightly shaking him awake "Hm? Oh what happen?" He asked as he sat up in his bed yawning "Bwo pu'wd mw!" I said in a sort of bratty tone "Well maybe I wouldn't have pushed you if you weren't laughing at me!" He said as he pushed me once more "Atlas dear please stop pushing your sister." Rose said with a sweet voice "Ugh fine whatever." Atlas rolled his eyes "And bkw tell me why did you push her?" Rose said 'Uh-oh' I looked over at Atlas "She was laughing at me!" Atlas said spilling the beans "Okay now Irene why were you laughing at him?" I looked down giggling "Bwectse he looked fwn'y with h' m'sed up h'w." I said pointing to his now fixed hair that was no longer messed up "Alright you two apologise to each other." We both made grumpy faces "I'm sowwy for l'ng at y h'." I looked down at the ground "I'm sorry for pushing you.." he said in a quiet voice. I then went over to him and hugged him "Me- love- you!" I said the sentence trying to not mess up. He hugged me back "Whatever.." I giggled once again.

After that whole fiasco we were playing in our room when a pink-reddish cloud of smoke appeared we stood up and went near it "What is that?" Atlas asked "I dunno.." When the smoke disappeared there on the ground layed Dina but she looked like she was 5 years old "Dina?!" Both me and Atlas gasped and we went over to her and hugged her "Wut awe you doing hewe?!" I asked suprised "No idea! Also why are we so smoll!?" Me and Atlas giggled "We have no idea child~" Rose said walking closer to her "Ah?! The seductive Rose?!" She said all suprised and scared a bit as she backed away "Don't worry he's fine..." Atlas said patting Dina on the back "W-Well if you s-say so!" She made a nervous smile but she came closer to us anyway "Nice to meet you." Rose sweetly smiled "Nice to meet you too!" She said smiling "Anyways is anybody hungry?" Rose asked knowing well that we are "Yes!" We all yelled in a sinc even though Atlas said it a bit quieter.

      ~•Meanwhile with the worried dads•~

                                            (³rd pov)

"Inpu where are they?!" Bryan the son of Aphrodite said all nervous as they only just found Lotus and Femi whom were hurt not too badly but they still were hurt ofcoursly they patched them up. Both of them were anxious as to where the rest of their kids were "I don't know dear! This is so bad..." Inpu said as he was pacing back and forth occasionally picking up some book from the bookshelf to see if it would be of any help "What if S.R caught them?!" Inpu cryed out Bryan shook his head "I don't think so.....and even if he did I don't think he is that cruel to hurt kids..." Bryan tried calming his husband down hugging him "Wait if Drannus-" Bryan suddently thought but Inpu inturrepted him "Like you said dear we can't think like this." Inpu said nervousness all over his voice "Your right it won't help us." Bryan admitted as tears started to make their way down his cheek "It's going to be fine dear.." Inpu whipped the tear off of his husbands cheek and Bryan hugged him "I just hope that they are okay..." Bryan said burting his face into the jackals chest "I know dear I know..."