{~•■A sighn of powers?!■•~}

Irene Pov

I woke up and saw that I was back in my room 'Was it a dream?' I asked myself I was quite confused as I remember that something cold as ice maybe even more hit me and I passed out...I sighed looking out the window the dark sky was covered with hundreds of stars the moon was the only light that was shining in the dark everything outside was sleeping it was peaceful I always loved nights like these dark and quiet 'I wonder If I'll ever figure out what or who hit me' as I was looking out the window I yawned 2 or 3 times I assumed it was maybe 3 in the morning so I went to sleep some more as I was still tired wondering if I'll have a dream this time.

Dream world

I woke up in a dark void with nothing in there pure darkness was surrounding me "Mom?" I called out as I saw her "Ugh god I thought that if I died I wouldn't have to see your ugly face again!" She said with disgust "Wh-What?" I said confused "Don't act dumb Irene why do you think I left you guys?!" He said laughing like a maniac I was confused, sad and angry 'N-No this has to be some k-kind of dream..' I thought scared tears picking up in my eyes "Usseles." "Brat." "Not good enough." The voices were getting louder and worser by every second "Monster."  After that word was heard I woke up.

End of dream world

I shot up from my bed 'Huh weird..' I thought I haven't had nightmares or any kind of dreams in a while I rubbed my eyes and looked around my room and saw ice? I was confused to say I don't remember ice beying here. I looked out the window the moon was gone and sun replaced it's place it was shining brightly in the sky. I thought that I should clean the ice up so no one will question it or anything because I myself don't even know where it came from. This will take me some time though....

After I cleaned up I noticed that I was sweating so I went to take a shower and did my normal morning routine. After that I went down, I saw Bryan and Inpu but I didn't see the others so I tried looking around when I saw Atlas in the throne room "Brother?" I asked looking at him suspiciously "I- u-uh it's not what it looks like?"  I started to laugh "What time is it even?" He squinned his eyes thinking "I think it's like 7 am." I nodded at his answer.

An hour or so later after breakfast I was standing at the bridge my arm relaxing on it looking at the sky seeing the birds fly and occasionally I saw some butterflies too what could possibly go wrong? Then a bunny startled me by jumping on my leg I jumped up a bit looking back at the spot where I had my hands was covered in ice "What the heck?!" I asked confused and startled "It's probably nothing Irene just calm down.." I said to myselftrying not to freak out after that I cleaned the ice up and went to play and talk with mah siblings to get my mind off of the ice.

We were mostly talking not doing much then Bry-dad called us for dinner so we went to eat and then we played some chess but it was pretty boring so we snuck out to Atlantis to borrow some things...we didn't steal it! We just borrowed it for some time but umm the shark guards kinda started chasing us...and I have to say that was a bit scary. Throughout the whole day the ice kept on appearing from time to time it was hard to hid it but other then that the day was perfect we talked to grandpa Xylo and others at the camp we got home at like
4 pm then we had dinner at 8 and after that we went to sleep so as I would say it was a perfect day and I fell asleep with a big ease tired from all the adventures that we had today.

.

.

.
Hello yes I'm alive though it's a bit hard to do fabrics since I am learning guitar now and I'm learning Spanish at the time (Just started) but I hope that you liked this one remember I love ya'll 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words used: 781