{•♤Turning back♤•}

Irene POV

Dina was sitting on Rose's back while I was in Rose's arms and Atlas was flying beside us. We were flying back to our home. Soon we found it and went inside Dina hopped off Rose's back and I was putted down on the ground by Rose "Dad?Papa?" Atlas called out "ATLAS?!" We heard two voices yell and not long after that they came running in and the moment they saw Rose they pulled their swords out "Seductive Rose..." Bry-dad said with a hatred in his voice "Don't huwt 'im!" I said walking infront of Rose "He helped us." Atlas joined me "Yep!" Dina chippered joining us too "What?" Papa said all suprised and confused "Yes Inpu as your children and Dina said I have helped them and now the only thing that is left is to turn them back to normal." Rose said with a soft voice you could see papa being uncomfortable "How do we turn them back then?" Brydad asked "Well me and Irene made a potion but it requires magic from you two." Rose explained the both of them gave him an untrusting look "Dear are you sure that this is a good idea?" Papa asked concerned "I'm completely sure." When brydad said that Rose pulled out the potion "Okay dear then let's do this." Papa said still sounding concerned.

The potion that Rose pulled out was all purple-pinkish as Rose was holding it in one hand a purple and yellow magic went into it those were from papa and brydad. After it was done the potion was glowing red-yellowish colour. Rose then handed the potion to Atlas and he drank some of it he then gave it to Dina and she drank some if it as well with a bit of a complaining because it wasn't red she then gave it to me I took a big breath before drinking it.

After about 15 minutes we changed back to normal "Thank you Rose." Brydad said "Yes thank you." Papa said "No problem." Rose smiled and flew off. After he was out of sight brydad and Papa started hugging me and Atlas to death. Later on Momiji and Riccaro went and picked Dina up ofcourse Momiji scolded her. Later on brydad and Papa told us what state Atlas and Femi were in so we went to check up on them. When we arrived in their room they were both reading some book "Hi." Me and Atlas said at the same time the two of them looked up from their books and went over to us and hugged us. After all the hugging we talked a bit and agreeded that, that  was the craziest thing that happened to us so far.

                      ~•Time skip•~

"INTO THE UNKNOWWWN!" Me and Atlas sang as we were watching Frozen 2 well actually all four of us were watching it under a blanket until we were yawning and our eyelids were closing "Okay maybe it is a time to go to sleep." Femi said laughing a bit "Hmm." Lotus said already asleep "Yaya." Atlas groaned so I went over to my bed and the others left when suddently I heard somebody sang "Ahhhh~" so I sat up 'Holy shit' I thought as I stood up and looked around "Hello?" I whispered in the darkness "Booo!" Atlas spooked me from behind my back "AHHH!" I screamed as he scared the living daylight out if me which made me freeze some of the ground "Atlas!" I groaned annoyed a bit "Hehe goodnight." He said and left without any other words 'This is just great I will have to clean this all up now Ugh..' I looked at the ice on the ground annoyed but I soon calmed down as I climbed back onto the bed.