[•Momiji's kids•]

Okay so the reactions and actions of everyvone may not be as exactly the same as in the roleplay but it shouldn't be so much of a difference anyway enjoy!

~your dear author

.

.
Irena Pov

Me and Riccaro were trying to find someone "Dad!" We saw a cute girl running up to us "Dina!" Riccaro said with a smile "Meet Irena she is Inpu's adopted child." As he said that Dina made a confused face "But..I thought Inpu has only 3 children something must have happened with the timeline..." She murmured I made a nervous laugh "Cal will explain it to you." Sudently Riccaro hopped in the conversation "What?" He said all confused me and Dina just smiled and said in a sync "Timeline stuff." Riccaro seemed to understand because he nodded his head "Okay!" We giggled  at that "Come meet my brother!" Dina said and she started to drag me.

I was beying dragged around as we were trying to find Dina's brother "I think that we are lost." I said looking around the forest "I don't think that we are in the camp anymore "Dina said with a worry in her voice "It's going to be fine don't worry as long as we stick together nothing too bad should happen." I said trying to sound confident "Okay maybe we should try and find a way out of here or place to stay for the night because it's getting quite dark." Dina suggested "I agree let's go." I said and we once again began walking.

3rd Pov

It was now night the stars were all over the sky the forest was quiet except for two people "This is not good..." Irena said as she was hugging herself from the cold. It was probably 8 pm now it was too dark for the two girls "Irene I see a house!" Dina sudently said Irena's mood lightened up "Let's go there then." Irene said and so they started to make their way there. After 10 minutes they arrived, the house was broken down abandoned someone could say ,but the two didn't care much as they were too tired when they got inside the house they instantly layed on the nearest a bed and fell asleep.

Morning 8:40 am

As they woke up they instantly went and tried to find a way back to the camp and well it seemed like Irene has lost her sanity "Hey Mr.bunny do you know where the camp Oasis is at?"  She asked the bunny she was starring at it for quite a while before she started to laugh like a maniac "Are you okay?" Asked Dina with a concern in her voice "Do I-" She began to say but was cut off "Irena, Dina!" You could hear Bryan's and Momiji's voice ring through the forest "Uh-oh." Both of the girls said as they exchanged looks.

Irene Pov

"Where have you been?" Inpu asked clearly angry and concerned he raised his voice a bit "I- me and Dina were just trying to find her brother but we got lost..." I said looking down at the ground "Love calm down." Bryan said trying to calm Inpu down which kinda worked "Well you should've careful and you wouldn't have gotten lost." Bryan said patting my head gently I nodded feeling like if I had spoken I would have started to cry "Your grounded no going out." Inpu said "You can be out untill 6 pm in the camp." Bryan said right after, Inpu was glaring at him mad that he changed his punishment "Thanks you!" I said as I hugged Bryan tears forming in my eyes.

.

.

.
Did you like it? It was kind of short too I won't be making long chapters since I don't have that much of a time because of school but I'll surley will post at least 1 chapter a week! Love ya'll💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜Have a nice day/night/afternoon wherever you are! bye bye see ya next time!

words used: 703