[~•■An old friend■•~]

???Pov

I was walking around a forest that in Irenes eyes would look beautiful I am trying to find her but it's quite hard to be honest she is changing and so is her aura to he fair she was never a easy person to deal with. Suddently I felt her aura I looked around left and right but I didn't see her so I looked up and there she was falling down I just sighed wondering what mess she got herself into now I stuck out my arms to catch her and it somehow worked out pretty well. I made her lay in my arms in bridle stile and I started walking to my place.

Irene Pov

I woke up my head hirting a little bit I smiled after a few minutes as I realized who saved me but that smile soon faded as I thought that she was going to scold me 'Oh dear..' I soon heard footsteps coming closer and then I saw my best friend come in "You're finally awake dear." She said as she came closer and sat On the bed beside me I blushed a bit I should be used to the name calling and all, she always calls others dear or darling but she gives me more of those names and I'm not sure why maybe cuz I'm her best friend? I really don't know "Hera!" I said smiling I hugged her "It's nice to see you but...how did you get here?" I asked confused "I have my ways..." She smiled and patted my head which I growled at. She always does this makes me embarrassed! "Well now that I'm here why don't we catch up a bit? We haven't talked with eachother for weeks." Hera said with a gentle calming voice it sounded mysterious "Sure!" I said with a smile "Tea?" She asked and I nodded.

As she settled the tea on the table she asked "How have you been?" I smiled "I've been great! Well Except the part when I ended up in a orphanage but like a cool jackal named Inpu adopted me and like I have 3 siblings now!" I think that she was a bit shocked but that was only for 1 second she doesn't tend to show when she's anxious, nervous, sad, scared or suprised she soon sat down "How about you?" I asked "I've been doing fine." After she only told me that I was a bit concerned about her she always had some stories to tell but now she...doesn't it's quite strange..."Did anything happen?" I asked carefully "Hmm..you could say that....I mean half of our classmates/friends were killed." I almost chocked at the tea when she said that "W-What I- that's horrible!" I said with my voice cracking a bit "It's alright cupcake." She said and patted my head which again I growled at "Now, now let's not be all sad." She said as she looked me straight in the eyes and putted her hand on my cheek.

After about 3 hours of talking and Hera flirting 2 or 3 times with me I went home and in my way there I took a shortcut through a snowy place so I was pretty much freezing cold since I wasn't wearing anything that warm when suddently as I was walking I heard some high pitched sound and then I was hit by something that was cold as ice but I didn't feel the freezing cold thing in just one spot I felt it through my whole body I started shaking violently and then I passed out.

.

.

.
HEYA PPL!!! I hope that you liked that! It is quite short but...I hope you like it anyway! Don't forget that I love ya'll 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜  take care of yourself!!And don't take candy from strangers even if it was your favourite!!!

Words used: 661