{•~■I am Elsa!■~•}

I made the picture by myself!

Irene Pov

It was the middle of the night a quiet dark night when I suddenly woke up and figured about as to why was there appearing ice everywhere my hands where 'Gosh how could I be so dumb!' I thought scolding myself anyway a week back I got hit by something freezing cold as I was trying to get home and since that incident wherever my hands where placed ice appeared so it only makes sense that I have gotten ice powers! That is like super duper cool! I mean yeah it kinda sucks that I figured it out in the middle of the night but oh well I can't do anything about that! But something I certainly can do is to tell this splendid news to Atlas!

I runned into the room where the 3 of them slept and went over to Atlas I shook him gently and whispered "Atlas you awake?" I heard a quiet groan "I am now.." Followed by a yawn and him sitting up I smiled brightly at this "C'mon I gotta show you something!" He nodded still half asleep and followed me I decided to go to the throne room to show him since it was probably the most largest room in this mansion.

"Okay, okay whatch this!" I said grinning I hitted the ground with my foot like Elsa did in the movie and it froze I turned around to look at Atlas his eyes were full of excitement "Omg that's so cool!! I mean uh..yeah it's cool.." He was grinning so much I then created a ball of ice magic and threw it up to the ceiling halfway there it exploded little snowflakes falling down and snow appearing on the ground as well as I did that Atlas practically squealed "Let's build a snowman!" He said "Yaaasss." I squealed.

We started making the snowman out of the snow and when we were done Atlas went behind it and said "Hi I'm Loopy and I like warm hugs!" I giggled and hugged the snowman. Later on we were ice skating with Loopy by using my magic we were having so much fun! We were jumping in the snow, making diffrent characters out of the snow and making stories with them, we had a snowball fight, made a small castle out of the snow it was just the perfect kind of dream! Lotus and Femi joined us later on too! But then it turned 8:00 am and we had to end our playtime "Okay Irene I think that it is time you unfreeze the ice." Femi said "Yeaah about that-" I said with a nervous chuckle "Irene don't tell me that-" Lotus started saying but was interrupted by me "Yeah I don't know how to unfreeze the ice." I said starting to play with my fingers out of nervousness "What- hiw are we supposed to clean this?" Femi panicked "Oh my gods." Atlas said slapping himself "We should wake up the kids and-" I heard Bryan say uh-oh "What the heck?!" Inpu screamed from suprise as he fell on the ground slipping on the ice "Um- it's not what it looks like?" All four of us said in a sync "Well this- how?" Bryan asked a bit nervous but calm while we were glancing at each other "Okay if we tell you this you promise that you won't freak out?" Femi asked nervousness clear in her voice "We promise we won't." Bryan said "I am already-!" Inpu started but Bryan but a hand over his mouth shushing him up. I took a deep breath in and- "Okay so I have gotten ice powers!" I said quickly but not too quick for them to not understand there was at least 5 minutes of silence after that after those 5 minutes Inpu asked "What? When? How?" Inpu was shocked to say but Bryan well- "That's amazing!"Bryan said positively "I well okay-" Inpu said trying not to freak out "Well regardless it is time for breakfast."Bryan said as if he expected this.

After breakfast me and my siblings went on a small adventure well- we went into the ocean on a boat so I guess we are pirates now! The ship we were on was big like in those cool movies with pirates we actually pretend that I was Jack Sparrow, Femi was Rapunzel 'Curious where that came from' Atlas was...what seemed to be Capitan Hook and Lotus was a fellow Fairy Opera 'How that was created we will never know... "Guys look a surface!!" Femi uh..I mean Rapunzel said "Let's go 'en ma crew." I said while drinking an a actual whisky "Okay but maybe you shouldn't drink whisky?" The fellow fairy Opera said "C'mon 'et's get off of 'is ship peeps." Capitan Hook said as we stopped with the ship near the surface as we got off of the ship and walked a bit we noticed that this was the same land where camp Oasis is and our grandma Aphrodites mansion is just from the other side but much farther from there when suddently as we were walking something was thrown at us it didn't feel like rock or anything like that it was more of a magic...and as soon as we were hitted by it we passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my fellow friends! I have yet posted another chapter!! I hope that you all liked it! School is a bit rough as of now a lot of tests and stuff...but I can still manage! I love you all and till next time goodbye!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

-Also what is your favourite anime? Mine is death note

Words used: 965