3

L Y D I A

(Two weeks later)

"Hey Ash," I said and the moment he answered the video call.

"Hey sis," he said before raising an eyebrow

"You're smiling" he said while giving me a small smile.

"I'm able to send ten thousand euros for the bills and mom's medication," I said and he frowned

"How so?" he asked while placing the cup he was drying on the counter.

He was at work

Ash is a barman at night and a pizza delivery guy during the day.

"You're supposed to be happy Ash, this is good news," I said

"Well I'm not happy Ly," he said and I looked away.

"I'll be sending the money tomorrow morning," I said

"Where did you get the money from Lydia, because the last time you said that stupid job at the coffee shop wasn't paying enough to even buy your groceries so where did you get ten thousand euros"

"Ash-"

"Lydia answered the damn question," he said while folding his arms.

"I got a new job as a-" I trailed off when I search for something to say

"As a what Lydia?" he almost shouts.

As you can see Asher was one of those brothers. Not that I'm complaining.

"As a baby sitter I work for very rich people every day after school. I've been working for them for a couple weeks now," I said

"I get paid a lot because the parents sometimes stay out all night," I said and he sighed.

"Okay I guess I believe you," he said

After talking a little more we hung up.

"Are you ready?" Ivy asked. I nod before taking off my robe, revealing what I was wearing tonight.

Some rich guy is paying us to come dance for his friends. They're having a party for the groom.

Do not ask why they're paying for dancers for the groom?

Guys are assholes

My boyfriend is a huge example but I shouldn't be complaining because I'm the idiot who's still with him.