10

L Y D I A

Since I was done studying I laid down on the ground before sighing. I then decided to call Ash. He picked up after a few rings and I smiled.

"Hey sis," he smiled

"Hey Ash," I said

"Whatchu you doing" he asked as he set the phone down. He was in the kitchen of our house.

"I just finished studying and then decided to check up on you guys,"

"Well we're great. Mom is feeling better each an everyday and yeah we're great. How's school?"

"I'm glad you both are doing great and as for school I'm passing all my exams and life can't get any better for me" I smiled.

"I'm proud of you sis and I'm glad you're finally smiling again," he said and I grinned.

There was a knock on the door and I looked at it.

"Give me a minute" I said and he nod before I heard him speaking in the back ground. I got up and opened the door.

"Hey ange-" I placed my finger at his lips and went back to laptop.

"Ash-"

"Can I call you back later mom needs me" he said

"Yeah sure tell her I love her" I said and he nod

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said and he hang up.

I then ran into Valerio's arms.

"Hey baby" he said while wrapping his arms around me. I looked up at him and he brought his lips down to mine.

"Hey" I mumbled against his lips.

We pulled away and he released me.

"I have something for you" he said before giving me the shopping bag that was in his hands.

"What is it?" I asked

"Just open the bag angel" he smiled and I opened it. I pulled out the soft fabric dress before looking at him.

"I can't accept this Valerio" I said after looking at the fabric and design making me recognize the dress. The dress I tried on yesterday was inside along with a box

"Yes, you can and yes you will plus I'm not taking it back" he said and I looked at him

He placed a soft gentle kiss on my lips and there was a knock.

I gave him the bag before walking towards it.

"Grayson?" I said and my heart rate increased

This won't end well.

"Hey bab- why is my boss in your apartment?"

"Grayson look I-"

"Is this what I think it is?" he asked

"No he's- um he's my uncle," I said before looking back at Valerio.

"Wow your gonna give me that bullshit. You have a uncle that's the same age-"

"I'm serious he's my uncle right uncle Val," I said and Valerio made a face before looking at Grayson.

"Yes I am," he said weirdly