29

Rachel walked into the room and I wiped the blood from my swollen and bursted lip

"Here's lunch," she said before throwing down a plate with spoiled bread and bottle of water next to me.

"Go to hell bitch,"

"We'll both go there sweetheart. You, me, Val, my two men you killed," she smirked and I looked away.

"You're a murderer sweetheart " she whispered

I did nothing wrong

I was me or them

"They had children. Poor babies has daddy now and you're fault," she said and my heart clenched tight in my chest.

I covered my ears as my heart thumped hard against my chest.

"No, shut up!" I cried

"You're a fucking murderer you bitc-"

"I said shut the fuck up!" I yelled at her and she began laughing like a mad person.

"I really don't know what he sees in you," she said while studying me.

"Everything he didn't see you," I said and she walked over to be more punching me in face hard.

"You know he's going kill you," I said after tasting blood on my tongue.

"Not if I don't kill him first," she said confidently.

The door opened and the man from yesterday walked in.

"Fucking hell Rachel what did you do!?" he cursed as he looked at me.

"Oh come on Sasha, if I wasn't going to kill her yet I might as well have a little fun in the meanwhile," she said and he glared at her.

"Valerio wants to see her before we do the switch so if he changes his mind-"

"Don't worry he won't. The little bitch has him wrapped around her pinky finger. So even if the devil had her he would still come for her himself," she cuts in.

He walked towards me before investigating the bruises on my face.

"He's going to be pissed and you know how he gets when he's pissed," he said and something flash between her eyes before it faded.

"As soon as he signs his mafia over to you you're going to kill him right?" she asked from behind him.

"Are you scared?" he asked while studying my face intensely which made me very uncomfortable.