37🔥

L Y D I A

As I lay my head on his bare chest he continued to run his fingers up and down my arm.

"What's his name" he asked.

"Uh huh. I'm not telling you" I said

"Why? It's not like I'm gonna-"

"Check his background and learn everything about him from his toenail to the grey strands on his head" I said and he looked away.

"Come on angel just to be on the safe-"

"No Valerio I want him to be the one who chooses to let me know what I need to know about him" I said and he sighed.

"But I can just keep what I found out to myself" he said

"No"

"Promise me you won't invade his privacy by digging through his background and past" I said while leaning up to look down at him.

"Please"

"Okay"

"Say it"

"I promise I won't" he said before leaning up to pull me into a kiss.

I climbed on top of him and he grabbed my bare ass cheeks in his palms.

I began grinding my heat on his cock and he groaned.

He then pulled away before looking at the clock. It was five o'clock

"An hour perfect" he smiled I did the same before kissing him.

•••••

"Fuck Valerio" I screamed as he started moving faster and faster.

Good thing the room was soundproof

I held onto his arm as his fingers were wrapped around my throat.

I placed my hand at his lower stomach and he removed my hand with his other hand.

His right hand went back to my leg to keep from closing them. My toes curled and I closed my eyes.

"Fuck yes"

My moans got louder as I felt the knots in my stomach.

My walls started tightening around him for the sex time this morning and I bit my lips.

"Fuck" he moaned and I opened my eyes as he stares down at me.

"Stop doing that" he said

"I can't" I said and he closed his eyes as I tightened around him again.

"Your gonna make me- fucking hell" he said as I tightened around him very tight that his movement halted immediately.

"Ahh" I screamed out my orgasm as I shaked embarrassingly under his body.

He pulled out before I felt his tongue at my clit.