36

V A L E R I O

I woke up 4:35 and I got up. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before walking out.

Lydia's phone buzzed and I choose not to look at instead I grabbed a box of cigarettes and my phone. I placed on boxers before going to the balcony.

I closed the door behind me so the the cold air won't go in on her.

I sat down before placing my bud between my lips. I lit it before taking a drag.

Minutes later the balcony door opened. She walked me and I looked up at her. She was still naked.

She took my cigarette from my lips and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Good morning Mr De Luca" she smiled

"Good morning Mrs De Luca" I said before she walked to the rails. She leaned on the rails before exhaling the smoke from her mouth.

My eyes when to her body and I felt my self getting very hard

Fuck Lydia

"The sun feels good" she said while turning around. My eyes ran over her body before going up to her eyes.

She bit her lips and my phone started ringing. I answered it while getting up.

"Mr. De Luca" Felisha said and I smiled.

I walked into the room before answering

"Hey" I said while looking at Lydia through the glass. She had a frown on her frown.

"Can you pick me up from the airport today"

"Of course" I said

"Great" she said and I smiled.

"I'll see you about 3 o'clock cool" she said

"See you later" I said before hanging up.

I walked back to the balcony

"You were smiling alot" she said and I sat down.

"I'm I not allowed to smile" I asked

"Who was that?"

"Nobody" I said before taking out another cigar.

She placed the cigarette between her friend in my ash tray before walking back inside the room.

After smoking I got up and went to the bathroom.

I saw her ring on the countertop and I sighed.

If this continues between us I don't know what it'll do to us

I took a shower before exiting.

I walked into the closet and she was only wearing a bra and a back tong.

God, she's hot

She was doing her makeup as I walked towards her. She looked at me through the mirror before stopping what she was doing

"What?" she asked and I placed her ring on the dresser top infront of her.

She picked it up and place it in her jewelry box.