11🔥

L Y D I A

Removing myself from Valerio's arms I grabbed his shirt and placed it on.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth after doing my personal business.

"Dad stop," I heard Valerio shout. I placed my hairbrush down before walking into the room

"Dad let go," he shouted.

He was still sleeping meaning he was dreaming

"Valerio," I said while shaking him.

"Valerio wake up!" I said a little louder.

His eyes shot open and he grabbed me before pushing me on to my back. With his hand around my throat and his other on my hip he looked down at me after looking around.

"Shit," he said before removing his hands

"I'm so sorry angel," he said while looking at me like he has just committed murder.

He got while looking at his hands as if they were stained with blood.

"Hey it's okay" I said while standing up.

"I hurt you,"

"No you didn't. I'm okay Valerio, I'm perfectly fine. You're perfectly fine" I said while walking towards him.

"Do you want me to get you some water?" I asked when he wouldn't allow me to get close to him.

"No," he said

I backed up in the wall and I cupped his cheeks.

"It's okay," I said and while looking into his oceanic blue eyes.

For the first time fear and sadness was evident in his eyes. I hugged him and he soon calmed down. He released me from the hug and I looked him.

I removed the hair out his face before placing a kiss on his forehead.

"You're okay" I said with a small smile

He then looked down at me with a smile. My alarm then went off and I released him before turning it off.

"I'm so dead," he said while looking at the time.

"Can't believe I slept all night" he mumbled to himself while putting on his pants.

"What do you mean?"

"I sometimes only get three hours of sleep and if I'm lucky four" He said and I unbuttoned his shirt, the shirt I was wearing.

"Why?" I asked

"My nightmares tend to want to play ever night if you know what I mean," he said and opened the shirt.

"I'm sorry" I said and he smiled

"It's okay angel" he said before looking at me, He bit his bottom lip before walking towards me

"What are you doing?" he asked

"I want to take your mind off things and I was wearing your shirt," I smiled