25🔥

V A L E R I O

(Four months later)

"Am I late?" I asked while entering the room.

"No you're just in time sir," the doctor said and I looked at Lydia who looked away.

She's angry

The doctor placed some type of gel on her stomach and she flinched.

"I'm sorry," the doctor said and Lydia smiled.

The doctor placed the transducer on her abdomen and we looked at the screen.

"There are your babies" the doctor said and I smiled

"Would you like to know the genders right now?"

"No my girlfriend wants it to be a surprise," I said and the doctor nods.

•••

"Are you hungry?" I asked Lydia and she ignored me.

"Angel," I said and she looked at me.

"Where have you been for five weeks now Valerio?" she asked.

"Angel-"

"You know what Valerio I don't want to know. Fuck your mafia and fuck you for thinking that leaving your pregnant girlfriend alone for one month and one week is okay," she said before walking pass me.

I ran my fingers through my hair before following her. We entered the car and Cesar started the engine.

"Where to?" he asked

"Back home" she said before leaning into her seat.

I separated Cesar from us by using the remote and she let out sigh.

"Baby I was working," I said

"Valerio you were gone for a whole fucking month and a week, not a day not a week. You didn't call, you didn't text and then you just show up at the doctor's appointment saying you were working I'm gonna need more that" she said

"I was in Russia handling business so you and the twins will always be safe" I said

"So why didn't you tell me before you left and that still doesn't tell me why you couldn't pick up the fucking phone and call!"

"Baby can you calm down a little?" I asked and her face turn red.

She was really mad,

"I didn't want you to worry," I said and she searched my soul as she looks into my eyes.

I wasn't lying to her

"And Ash and Taylor-"

"Were with me the whole time" I said and she sighed before turning away.

"I can't do this right now," she said and I nod.

She soon fell asleep and the car came to a stop. I got out and went to her side of the car. I opened the door and took her out. I brought her to our room and lay her down before I went and got a shower.