47

V A L E R I O

We walked into my office and Roberto was sitting inside my office waiting.

I walked to my chair as Ash, Damon, Tyler and Taylor stood a few feet behind him.

“Have a seat” I said before sitting down.

“Actually I got a call and I have to leave” he said before turning to leave. The guys blocked the door and he turned around to me.

“Have a seat Roberto” I said before removing the bugs he planted under my desk minutes ago.

I placed them on the desk before looking up at him.

“Wha-”

“I know more than you think” I said while showing him the camera footage of him planting them

The room had hidden cameras inside my office, the kids playroom and around the house.

Fun fact is now that I have my memories back these assholes doesn't have a chance

“Let's have a chat” I smirked after destroying the bugs.

“Valerio come on son-”

“Son” I said while standing.

“I’m not your son asshole” I said as Ash locked the door.

Good thing the room is soundproof.... smirks*

•••••

“I told you everything I know Valerio please-”

“Shut up you idiot” Tyler said before punching him.

Using my kerchief to wipe away all the blood from my hands I sat down on my desk.

After wiping away the blood I picked up the box of cigarettes from my desk before placing one between my lips.

“Everything you know? Come on Roberto I’m not that stupid. I know you know more than what's your telling me but I have no interest in knowing anything you know. Right now I'm just bored” I smiled after lighting the cigar.

“What?”

I got up and grabbed him by his collar before I felt something under his collar.

I removed the bug before searching him. After finding a tracker we heard gunshots and he started laughing.

I removed the bug before crushing it.

The door soon burst open and Ryan and seven guards that on masks entered the room.

“The house is empty and only 13 guards are here” Ryan said angrily.

“Actually there's fourteen guards here" I said before walking to my chair.

“No they're here-” Roberto started

“Did you really think I would keep my queen and children here after learning your plans of attack. They left two hours” I said

“That makes no sense. I had eyes on this house for over 48 hours. Nothing has left the premises ever since-” Ryan said

“It does makes sense if they're traveling underground” I smirked.

“I knew about your plan of attack so I had them leave before you got here and in the meanwhile I got beat the shit out of this asshole” I said before walking to my desk. I sat down before looking at them.

“Come on don’t give me those faces. Your not the only one who had someone on the inside” I said before Brad, Yurmi, Lucas, James and Mattia walked towards me after removing their masks.

“Or should I say someones” I said as my smirk grew wider

Roberto and Ryan eyes widened and I smirked. 

“You see while you were busy getting close to my queen I was busy getting some of my most trusted men inside your group. I most say you did good in keeping your identity a secret for sometime” I said before placing my cigar inside the ash tray.

“You managed to slow me down but now I have my memories back so let's just get this over with" I said before picking up my gun.

“Daddy” Aria grins after appearing behind  Ryan.

Shit

No

Ryan quickly grabbed her and I stood up.

“Let her go” Lorenzo said as he walked in

If Lydia comes out next I would surely go mad right now.

Before the guards standing with Ryan could grabbed him I shoot both of them.

Tyler grabbed him and I pointed my gun at Ryan.

“Let my daughter go" I growled

He placed the mouth of his gun at the side of her head and all guns where now pointing at him.

“A daughter for a daughter. What do you say Valerio” he said and I placed my finger on the trigger.

“You idiot if you kill that girl he'll kill us right after” Roberto said before Ryan shot him and before he could point his gun back at Aria I shot him.

He fell to the ground after releasing Aria.

“No" I yelled when Ryan weakly pointed his gun at her. He pulled the trigger before receiving countless shots.

“Aria" both Lorenzo and I yelled when her small body fell to the ground.

No no no

Her blood created a pool around her small body and I dropped to my knees before picking her up.

Tear streamed down my cheeks as I looked down at her.

“I'm sorry daddy" she said before her eyes closed.

“No” I yelled.