30

I regain consciousness and jumped up from the bed when I heard glass shattering and things crashing

I went to Valerio's office and it was a mess. Everything was broken and the room was a huge mess.

"Hit me," Valerio yelled at Yurmi

"I can't do that Don,"

"I'm giving you permission so hit me," Valerio said.

"No boss,"

"Are you disobeying me?" Valerio growled

"Don-"

"Look I just need to feel so different type of pain. Please just hit me," Valerio begged.

"Valerio?" I said.

"Go back to the room" he said without looking at me.

"What are you waiting for Yurmi!" he growled at Yurmi

"I can't hit you Don you're gonna have to kill me," Yurmi said and Valerio punched him.

"Hit me back!" he shouted but Yurmi still refused.

"No" Yurmi said after moving around his jaw.

Taylor walked in Valerio pushed pass Yurmi.

"Hit me," he said

"Okay," Taylor said before giving him a jaw twisting punch. Valerio fell back and grabbed his jaw.

"Taylor,"

"He asked for it," Taylor said in defense.

I ran over to Valerio and he walked back to Taylor.

"Do it again and don't be a bitch and hold back," he said and I looked at Taylor.

"You need to calm down Valerio. I'm not doing it again," Taylor said

"I can't fucking calm down," he said.

"Valerio-"

"I killed my son Taylor. His dead because of me," he said and I tears ran down my cheeks as memories surface my mind.

"No you didn't" Taylor said

"Yes I did. I sent them away, I'm the reason she killed him. I killed him" Valerio cried before dropping to his knees.