34 🔥

L Y D I A

"How did you get this number" I said

"Lydia your mother contacted me the day before she died. She gave me your number incase and I man up and decide to call you" he said.

"So you took almost four years to man up" I asked.

"Can we meet" he asked instead of answering

"I don't think that's a good idea. Have a goodnight sir" I said before hanging up.

Minutes later I changed into one of Valerio's T shirt. I laid down before picking up my laptop.

Valerio soon walked in, he then took off the pajamas shirt and the pants

He climbed into the bed before turning on his side. I stared down at him with a smile and he leaned up to place a kiss on my lips.

I was about to say something when my phone light up and a message came in.

Unknown number
All I'm asking for is a chance to be in your life Lydia

"All I'm asking for is a chance to be in your life Lydia " Valerio read the text out loud before looking up at me.

"Who's that"

"No one" I said before taking up the phone.

"Obviously it's someone" he said and I placed the phone on the night stand.

"Just leave it there" I said and he got up.

He grabbed the pajamas pants up before placing it on.

"I'm going back to my office"

"Valerio really" I said and he walked out. I got up before placing my laptop down. I went to his office and he was sitting his chair while looking at his laptop.

"Go back to bed Lydia" he said and I closed the door shut.

I walked towards him before closing down the laptop.

"Baby come back to bed" I said

"I have work" he said while looking at me

"No you don't" I said and he looked away before taking out his phone.

I took it from him and he looked up at me

"Come back to bed now"

"Who was that"

"Don't you trust me" I asked

"Of course I trust you-"

"Okay then trust me when I said it was no one" I said and he sighed.