Sixteen

[Training Camp: Beauty]
(Part 7)

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

*BAAAMMM*

THE BOOMING SOUND of the ball being slammed down the floor with full strength echoed throughout the gym.

"Nice Asahi!!!!" the raven haired female cheered with her hands up the air giving Asahi a high-five who look like he was questioning his existence.

He couldn't believe what he just did. It was the first time that he slammed the ball that hard to the point where it deflated. He looked over to the raven haired female who was happily giving high-fives to the others. He felt butterflies all of a sudden and quickly took his eyes off the ravenette.

Majority of the volleyball players inside the huge gym had their mouths wide agape. Well, a certain team was really shocked that he could spike that hard.

"That's our manager and Ace!!!" Tanaka and Yuu cheered as they lifted (name) up in the air. Sugawara was stopping them and scolding them that what if she gets injured.

They heared the whistle, meaning back to the game. It was her time to serve. She had a smirk on her face that was unnoticed by the others but her aura of pure evil intent was oozing from her. This made the teams shiver in fear as they took a step back.

Karasuno was nervous and scared at the same time. Not fully aware of what she was about to do.

The whistle blew and (name) threw the ball up high and took some steps forwards before jumping and hitting it hard.

On the other side Oikawa was about to receive it when someone in his team pulled him before the ball could make contact with him.

The ball was in such an amazing speed, it was like it zoomed pass the setters side and collided with the ground with the loudest sound.

Oikawa and his team was frozen in their spot when they saw, it made a dent on the floor and ball popped off.

They were really taken a back. Not expecting a girl to serve that hard and fast -not in that way, y'all need to chill yo dirty minds-

"Seriously, who is that girl?"

"One of their managers maybe?"

"What!? They have three?!"

"Crazy right? It's like they're the top team in Japan to have three managers."

"Not to mention one of them is lethal."

"Indeed.."

"I wanna know more about that ravenette beauty."

"I heared from Shoyo she's the goddess's sister."

"Explains why she is a beauty, she might or even surpassed her sister's beauty!"

"Hmmm"

"I mean look at her?!"