Twenty-five

[ Papi ]

.

.

.

.

.

(Name)'s Pov

IT'S BEEN A WEEK NOWsince that bitch was kicked out of the gym by me. I kinda regretted that I didn't kicked him out of school.

For those past days I spent with the guys, they seem relieved that the fucking leech was kicked out. They told me how she was being an eyesore and a distraction to everyone when practicing. She was practically a leech, clinging to everyone she sees. She was also being a dog, acting all cute and seek attention. Though an actual dog is much more cute and I would give much my attention to it.

And the audacity of that bitch to bully Hinata..

She should be thankful I wasn't there to witness how she was bullying my poor baby tangerine. She even splashed a water on his face.

I am fuming with anger right now, but that is not necessary cause she is gone and I shouldn't be stressing about past events.

As for now, many of them were biding each other goodbye since it was the end of the month and its time for us to go back to school.

Lucky bitches was pulled out from school for a month, but they had a harsh training, mentally and physically.

"I'll miss you bro!!!" Taketora said as he was gripping Tanakas hand while they both cried a river.

"We'll be seeing each other again!!" Tanaka responded, trying to keep his tear from falling like waterfalls and preventing his snot to come out. Noya was there, also tearing up and decided to join. Then they became the idiot trio.

"We'll finally be back to classes huh?" Yaku said to Sugawara with his hands resting on his hips "It was nice knowing you for a month."

"Same here.." Both Sugawara and Yaku hugged and had teary eyes.

Then Semi and Akaashi joined them. They had a motherly conversation, talking about how their children was a pain in the ass and gives them constant headaches.

The captains were huddled up with intense and serious atmosphere before it broke into happy and idiotic due to three— no, four dumb fuckers.

Kuroo, Bokuto, Oikawa, and Terushima.

"I thought two of them were dead." Lev said as he stood beside me with Kenma on my other side playing on his console, as always.