Twenty-six

[ Rain ]

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

IT'S BEEN TWO DAYS AND (Name)'s still at Koko's place. He became her personal driver as he have been sending and picking her up from school. He even met with the volleyball hoes. They liked him the moment he bought them meat buns and other tuffs they needed.

As for today, she didn't have anything to do by what she remembers. Hades was returned to her, and boi— was she furious. Apparently, the guy that tried to hit her took revenge by doing damage on her bike.

Turning on the TV to relieve some boredom, the News popped up. There was a report saying, a murder case or so it says.

"A body was found under the bridge at exactly 4am in the morning. It was concluded that the man was overdosed by dru—"

"Oop— I wonder who did such terrible crime on that dude." smirking as she turned off the TV before she stood up and went to the bathroom to have some warms bath.

Walking out of the steaming bathroom with black expensive looking robe wrapped around her curvy body. Deciding to change into a decent clothes later, she walked out off the room and down to the kitchen to grab herself a tub of vanilla ice cream.

While savoring the sweet cold desert, she heard the door open for a moment then it closed. Patiently waiting for the person to walk into the living room revealing himself as—

"Seishu baby!!" immediately jumping from her seat off the kitchen counter and ran to the said boy who was confused.

"Eh? (Name)-san??" he effortlessly catched the girl that threw herself at him "What are you doing here at Koko's place??"

She broke off the hug as he carefully put her down. Seishu looked at her figure walking back to the kitchen counter and got her tub of ice cream then walked to the couch and sat there.

"I asked him if I could stay in his place for a while." she stated scooping a spoonful of ice cream. "You.. what you doing here??"

"He told me to take care of his cat.." he looked around hoping to find the said cat, meanwhile (Name) flinched and choked on her ice cream.

Seishu quickly got a glass of water and handed it to her which she thank him for. Looking at the boy who was now seated beside her and was rubbing her back to lessen her coughing.

"Has he said something about the cat?" she asked suppressing the urge to pull up at his headquarters and beat him right in front of his other gang members.