Eighteen

[ Punishment ]

.

.

.

.

.

(Name)'s Pov

THERE WAS ONE thing in my whole damn life that I really hate the most, and that is being told to come back home.

"Please, you need to come back as soon as possible! Tzar is waiting for you!" A raven haired man with brown eyes was in front of me, telling me come back home with pleading eyes.

"I swear, that he's a pain in the ass when he's talking about you." There was another man with blonde hair and piercings blue eyes that looked into my oceanic blue ones.

"See? He's a pain in the ass and that's one of the reason why I ran." I sighed and looked at them "Please tell him that.. I will come back if he will stop being such a baby! He's all grown up and still acts like a five year old kid!!"

"Oh come on! We all know he acts like that to get your attention! Y'know it yourself!!" the blonde haired man took a step closer to me and tried to intimidate me with such threatening aura. But I was unfazed of course.

"You tryna threaten me? Just who the fuck do you think am I?" I smirked slowly making eye contact with him. I swear there was lightning when we stared at each other for a good moment until the raven haired man stopped us by standing in between. I clicked my tongue as he proceeded to plead in front of me.

I get it that the old geezer wants me back but he doesn't have to send someone especially these two. He knows damn well that I hate people begging in front of me unless I said so, and also.. he sent this blonde fucker when he knows too damn well we go for each other's throats.

A sigh escaped my lips as I felt multiple presence behind me. I'm sure it was the boys eavesdropping. Imma teach them a lesson when I get back inside.

Oh, I'm outside the gym right now, since they both wish to speak with me privately. And these dumb volleyball idiots decided to eavesdrop. I mean who not? Being approached by two tall men wearing a formal attire that is all black. Of course they would be curious.

"Please Tzar will fucking kill me if I don't bring you back with us." The blonde one said.

"Oh? Will he actually kill one of his best mans? I would love to see you being killed~" I cooed looking at the now pissed blondie.

"Why you little prick!!" he was about to attack as I stood there with crossed arms and a smirk on my face.

"Stop it, Keish!!" the raven dude smacke the blondie named Keish.

"What the fuck was that for Vista?! You wanna fight??!" Keish held the part of his head where the raven guy, now known as Vista, smacked him.