Thirty-Six

[ PAST ]

.

.

.

.

.

Second Person's Pov

AFTER THAT HUGE RIOT HAPPENED, EVERYONE either went home or passed out on the floor. Along with some dead bodies and bloodied bodyguards.

"So.. who was that man?" Daichi asked you who was sitting on the couch comfortably while sipping on your coffee that one of your butlers made.

All of the gang and teams were inside her mansion, some were bruised and some was being treated. The others went to their rooms to get some sleep. They were tired of all that fighting, though, others stayed in the living area to know who that man was.

You sighed in defeat as you looked at them, you can't lie to them. You saw how desperate they are to know who that bastard is.

"Okay so first of all, he is a my ex." You said and took another sip before putting it down and make yourself more comfortable. By all means, you lean your back on Murasakibaras huge chest.

"WHAT?? That ugly freaking dude is your ex?!" Oikawa bursted.

"When?" Iwaizumi asked with a serious face. He has a busyed lips and a black eye.

"It wasn't that long.. we broke up 3 years ago..? I think." You sipped on your coffee once again.

"You think?" They all deadpanned at your response.

"Yeah, he even asked me to marry him which I.." everyone was waiting, hoping you'd declined but sike bitch ".. said yes"

"What is wrong with you? What had gotten in to your mind that time??" Aomine glared at you but it was only for a second and released a sigh.

"Hmmm maybe I was just desperate for love back then." you smiled remember someone from the past before Mikhail wen in your life. "Y'know? There was this one guy.." you started to which everyone intently listened.

"First day of school, I kind of like.. uhmm.. attracted to him in some way." you chuckled ".. it's kind of funny that he was the guy that my friends warned me about. They told me not to fall for him if we ever met. And I assured them that 'how can I fall for someone I have just met?' Then they me an 'are-you-sure' look." you laughed thinking about how was your friends are doing right now.

"Then what happened? You eventually fell fort that shithead?" Baji asked munching a cookie your butler served on the table in front if everyone.

You shift into a more comfortable position in Murasakibara's lap before continuing. "Where was I?... oh!" you giggled ".. on the month of June, he started to flirt with me and all that shit guys supposed to do when they liked a girl. Then one day, he suddenly asked for my number and there we started to text and call each other."