Twenty-seven

[ Cafe ]

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

AFTER THE DANCING IN the rain event happened for the past few days, (name) left Koko's place and went back to her house with Kiyoko.

Kiyoko and her would talk for almost half a day, spilling some tea here and there. Watch movies and go to shopping whenever they have time. They also study together.

It was Saturday so (name) had nothing to do at all. Just laying down on her bed, bored to death. Waiting for someone to call her and invite her to beat people up.

Kiyoko was busy, she needs to got to her classmates house and do their project cause it was due this monday. Of course, (Name)— being the protective sister she is, asked if there was a male in their project. Kiyoko told her there was but he was gay, so she let her sister go.

Now looking at the ceiling, imagining random shitty scenarios in her head. It helps her calm down and make her feel sleepy. She was about to close her eyes when her phone rang.

Thanking the heavens, she sat up from bed and snatch her phone on the that was placed next to her foot.

"Hey wassup!" she chirped.

"Oh hey, (name)!!"

(Name)'s smiled grew wide as she recognized the voice from the other line.

"Emma!! What's upppp??" she cheered and then calmed herself down.

"Hina and I were wondering if we could go out? Like the four of us....?"

"Yeah su— wait four?!" raisning her brow, she was curious on who the other person is.

"Yeah, we invited Yuzuha!" Hinna's voice was heard from the other line.

"Wait, y'all together right now?!" she stood up and went to her walk in closet, snatching an outfit without even looking at it.

"Yeah, also..." Emma trailed, (Name) hummed saying to continue "... as you know, we don't have a car and we don't drive.. maybe you could— y'know..? Pick us up? If it's alright with you."

"Bitch— yeah sure!! I'll pick you guys up, send me the location okay? Gotta change my clothes and I'll head out." she said while stripping off her shorts and shirt with one hand before grabbing the towel.