Twenty

[ Heroux ]

.

.

.

.

.

(Name)'s Pov

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I was a little late when I came to the shrine, because when I got there, they were all yelling and I guessed Mikey just finished his speech. Draken on the other hand noticed me arriving then shouted.

I was startled by his sudden yell. He then stomped towards me and grabbed the collar of my shirt before he pulled it to the side revealing me neck.

"Bitch what the fuck are you do—"

"Who the fuck marked you?" he stated. Voice laced with venom as he glared at it intensely.

"Huh??" I was confused. Then I took my phone and made him take a picture of the mark on my neck.

After he took the picture, he gave my phone to me and let go of my collar. I noticed the others also walking towards us as well and was confused why Draken suddenly yelled. Then he explained why.

Baji did what Draken did and had a scowl on his face before letting go. I was too busy looking at the picture Draken took.

It was a hickey.

Godamn when did I— wait a minute..

Last night when I was done bathing and went to bed early after checking my socials for a bit. Someone knocked on my door and it was Tendou. He couldn't seem to sleep so I let him sleep in my room for the night.

He knew I was going out my friends so I guess he dcided to do this prank. He just put a hickey, nothing more.

"Chill, nothing happened. A friend of mine with the same mentall stability decidedly to pull a prank." I assured them.

They all let out a sigh of relief before ushering me to come follow them to where Mikey was.

"Oh (Name)chi~ you're here already!!" He jumped and went to hug me which I returned the hug.

"(Name)-san!! Glad you're safe!!" Takemichi came running to my side and smiled. I then gave him a head pat in which he leaned to my touch.

"What did you announce that made the gang go wild?" I asked then looked over to the gang below who was cheering wildly.

"Putting up a battle betwen Moebius, and to avenge Pah's friend and his girlfriend, of course." He smiled at me.