Twenty-four

[ Bitch ]

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

MORNING CAME AND (Name) was the first person to wake up.

The boys were in her room still sleeping. They were in the floor snoring loudly that (name) wakes up every 5 minutes. Baji was the loudest out of all of them.

Her bed was big enough to fit five people. She shared her bed with Smiley, Angry, Chifuyu and Hakkai. Her adopted babies.

After she did her morning routine, she went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. But before that, she turned the TV on and played some music.

Vibing with the song, she tied her hair into a messy bun and got a frying pan. Once she placed it on the stove, she turned it on, then she walked to the refrigerator to get some eggs and bacons.

A minute passed and some of the boys woke up due to the smell of aggs and bacon and the soft sound of music.

"Good morning honey~"

She jolted up when someones arms wrapped around her waist from the back and rested his chin on her shoulders. Sniffing the air around them.

"Good morning to you too." She giggled.

Mitsuya placed a soft kiss on her neck and unwrapping his arms around her waist. He then went to the living room while yawning.

(Name) turned around to be met with a half naked back of Mitsuya. She blushed and took her eyes off of the fine half nakey specimen.

"Good morning babe!!"

She sighed, knowing all too well who's voice it belongs. In a second, arms wrapped tightly around her waist and planted kisses on her neck down to her shoulders.

It was the first division captain, Baji Keisuke. He always does that whenever he wakes up. Rushing to the kitchen to give her some of his love and affection before doing his morning routine.

"Good morning~" she replied and kissed his cheeks since he told her to kiss him before he left.

Some of the boys came down and greeting her with soft warm kisses here and there. (Name) was used to this kind of treatment, because they stayed at the house for a week or a month.

It was like the mansion is their headquarters or a place where they could waste time playing and training. The mansion also had a pool in the back and a wide field for them to train and do some crazy stuffs. The pool is off use right now because it needs cleaning. And guess what? They all become lazy when it comes to cleaning the pool.