Thirty-one

[ Oh Goddamn ]

.

.

.

.

.

Third person's Pov

OH SHIT was the words that came out from her mouth after reading the last message Seijuro sent her.

It says:

From: Sei-chan

(Name) I'm sorry to bother you but could you come here at my place? We need to talk..

After reading that, she ran upstairs to get dressed and bid goodbye to ger three friends that were still talking in the kitchen.

She didn't even get to shower did not spray some perfume on. She just straight up stripped and changed into a black fitted high waisted shorts and an oversized pink t-shirt then she just grabbed whatever shoes that was in front if her.

"HEY— THATS MY SHOES!!" Baji shouted.

Hopping on her bike as she turned the engine before driving off to Akashi's place.

She hurried not because she wanted to meet him but his words were absolute. (Name) giggled at the memory of him holding his scissors in front of the other GoM members while saying that iconic line with an expression that was unreadable. Though, to the eyes of the members, they saw a demon.

Arriving at the said mansion of his, the gates automatically open. There was a camera placed hidden somewhere in the bushes that was why the gates had open to her automatically. Because she was known in the house of the Akashi's.

Walking in the middle of the marbled hallways, she cleared her throat. Thinking of what Seijuro would be talking to her. Is it about the—

"We're here, Mistress." The maid announced, leading her in front of the huged golden door.

It was pushed open my the butlers guarding on both sides. Once it opened, there revealed Seijuro, sitting across a man whom she was familiar with.

Walking inside as the door behind her closed. Getting closer to the both of them, her face turned into a scowl.

"What the fuck are you doing here? You old wolf." She said while sitting on the white single sofa on his left with Seijuro in front of him.

"Why? Am I not allowed to see him?" He asked puffing a smoke on last time before put it on the ashtray.

"What business do you have with Seijuro this time?" She asked placing her hands on both arm rest on the sofa while looking at Heroux.