Nineteen

[ Punished ]

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

OTHER TEAMS WERE looking at the scene unfold.

Akashi can't believe what she did to make Bokuto be that submissive. To the point where he would lower his pride and kiss her shoes. Yeah, she has something other woman doesn't. And that makes her more special to him.

Kenma, the pudding who (Name) kept on pestering to wear a maid outfit and act like an actual cat when they are alone. Now he was wondering if the offer still stands cause he liked the way how she handled Kuroo. Nekomas captain, who has a lot of pride and would sometimes be an idiot.

The Karasuno team gulped when they saw what she did to their second year perverted duo. Hinata was really thankful he was not apart of the punishment. Daichi was kinda turned on by how she seductively looked at the four person standing before her.

Sugawara Koushi, he was really having hard time controlling himself while watching the scene that has been happening since earlier.

On the other hand, other teams has their mouth wide agape. Not expecting that she had that side of hers. They just realize how dangerous she can be.

Atsumu was also having a hard time controlling his thing not to wake up. It wasn't just him, his twin, Suna, Aran, Akagi, and even Kita was sweating buckets. They weren't expectinther to be this unholy.

Ushijima, the captain of Shiratorizawa was seen calm and didn't have any reactions while watching the scene. In other's perspective, he was. But to a certain red head perspective, it was completely different. He was holding himself back to go up and scoop (Name) away and have her for himself.

The redhead, Tendou, was chuckling. He didn't expect he made friends with a complete monster, a demon, rather.

Oikawa Tooru, the man was whiny as fuck as he watched what was (Name) doing to his co-captain. He was jealous that he wasn't on Kuroo's shoes. He kept on whining that eventually he got smack on the head by the teams ace, Iwaizumi Hajime.

He was releasing all his anger at his captain. He was mad that he wants to get (Name) and run away from them. But he could not, he had too many other competitors.

Hanamaki and Matsukawa was holding themselves in. It was hard keeping a cool face while having a heated scene before them.

"I'll have to order a whole building of holy water if possible.." muttered Asahi as he himself, could not control the feeling of being horny.

...

(name) was still sitting on her chair that she bought a while ago. Leaning his chin on the palm of her hands as he elbows rested on top of her crossed legs. She was holding a small whip that she got earlier too.