Thirty-four

[ PARTY ]

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

FINALLY, THE DAY OF THE PARTY HAS COME.

(Name) and the boys crashed in her father's party chaotically. But her father wasn't bothered by it. In fact, he was amused. Seeing his daughter attend to his party bringing a whole ass battalion.

As soon as they arrived, they caused chaos than they normally do. Other guests of her father was annoyed and some left, while some others just sit back and watch as the chaos bloom. They were amused and entertained.

"I didn't know you had a bunch of boyfriends." Tzar, her father went to her and hugged her tightly earning a smack in the head from her.

"They are my pets, not boyfriends." She said while sipping on her fine champagne in her hand.

"Pets?"

"So we're pets now huh?"

"I am not your pet..!"

"Get me outta here.."

"I can bark for you!!"

"I can be your cat!"

"I'll be your dog if you want!!"

"The simps are at it again." Lanky tall, blonde boy wearing glasses. Holding a glass of juice in his hands as he watch the simps become pets for her.

"Don't be like that Tsukki, you told me you wanted her to sit and stomp on you.." After saying that out loud that the Karasuno team heard it clear as crystal. Let's just say, Yamaguchi was found dead.

.

.

.

.

.

"How have you been?" Tzar asked his eldest daughter, Kiyoko. They went up to the second floor to talk and catch up about their lives. While the youngest was out there, partying and getting drunk. Though she has pretty high alcohol tolerance, she can manage herself.

"Hey look at Terushima.. he's hitting on a beautiful lady, how lucky.." whispered Kuroo who was standing beside (Name) holding a glass of fine wine.

"Pfft— a lady?" she replied as she finished the whole glass and went to get some more.. or maybe a whole damn bottle.

"..Lady...? What do you mea—" the second he turned his head to ask (Name) but she was not there. There he was standing alone, thinking about what could (Name) possibly mean by that.

"Hey there baby girl~" Terushima leaned and whispered to the ears of the lady he spotted and decided to hit on her. "Are you here all by yourself? Do you need me to accompany you??"

"No thank you, I am with my brother.." she replied in a cute tone of voice. She was wearing somewhat like a cosplay. In Terushima's eyes, she was hella pretty and stunning. With that big crystalic dough eyes and plump pinkish lips that he is dying to taste... I mean...

"By the way, do you know (Name)?" She asked.

Terushima was brought back to reality when he heard the name of the woman he had a crush for. (Name).

"Yes, I know her.  Why'd ya ask?" He took a sip from his luxurious glass of wine. Thinking he was hot and cool because it was an expensive drink in a beautiful wine glass.

"Oh then, do you know where she is? I need to see he—"

"Hitoshiiii~"

"Ah! (Name)-chan~" she ran to her with open arms and hugged each other tightly.

"Waaahh~ it's been a while! How have you been?" (Name) asked her while they hugged.  "How's your brother? Is he here?"

"Yes, he's outside talking with his friends."

They chatted for a bit longer as Terushima was just there, standing. He was ignored like he was just air, and invisible man or a ghost. Like he just disappeared. But even though he was ignored, he was lucky to have two beautiful ladies talking and minding their business in front of him.

"By the way, where is your father? I haven't seen him since earlier." Hitoshi asked looking for any signs on where (Name)'s father might be.

"He's up there..." she pointed at the second floor where her father sat with her sister smiling while talking with each other.  "That's my sister he's talking to."

"She's so beautiful!" Hitoshi's eyes had sparkles as she landed her eyes on Kiyoko. (Name) just smiled at the compliment thrown at her sister.

.

.

.

.

.

Everyone was enjoying the party until something happened. A bunch of people were huddled up in a place near the stairs.

(Name) rushed there of course. She's thinking that maybe it's one of the boys pulling a prank boy it is not. When she arrived at the crime scene— I mean.. stairs, she saw a pool of blood.

Her eyes traveled the trail and dropplets of blood that leads to none other than one of her precious child, Hinata.

[ A/N: why do I always put Hinata when something happens?? ]

This made her blood boil, she has never felt this angry for a while now. 

Seeing how Hinata was bleeding from his legs and is passed out. Kenma was there to support Hinata's head that was on his lap. Kageyama was looking at Hinata while clenching his fist. He's blood is also boiling, but not as hotter as (Name).

"WHO THE FUCK DID THAT?! Huh?!! FUCKING TELL ME! OF ALL OF YOU ARE GONNA BE DEAD!" She shouted at the top her lungs while pointing a gun upwards and shot two times. Some of them got afraid and ran out but those who didn't, they still standing and sitting there.

"I did it..." someone stepped out from the crowd of people. (Name)'s eyes widen at the sight of the motherfucker. The anger inside her just bursted out the moment she saw that someone.

"It's been a while... darling~"