Thirty- three

[ Red head ]

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

AS THE THREE OF THEM WALKED around the mall many kinds of bags in both their hands. Kagami was mostly handling their stuff since he was "buff and strong" according to our girl (Name).

While walking, some random dude had the balls to walk to them or should I say, walked in front of (Name) who didn't even look like she give any fucks.

She ignored the guy then followed by the bluenette and the redhead behind her. But the random guy just had to have guts to even grab her by her arm.

The action made a certain redhead growl at the said guy. He backed up a bit but didn't give up asking (Name) for her number.

She didn't bother looking at him as she was scrolling through her phone with a lollipop on her mouth. The redhead then went in front of her, blocking the guy and making him lost his grip on the woman. Growling at the trembling guy before him.

"Here." Her voice made the three of them stop their glaring contest by hearing her spoke. She gave him a piece of paper, there she wrote her number and gave it to the guy and shooing him away.

"Why'd you give him your number?" Kuroko the cute little baby bunny (Name) eyes asked. She just smiled and shrugged.

.

.

At a certain school, a phone rang that made the owner answer it, thinking if it was from someone important.

"Hey.. uh.. wanna hang out tonight? Y'know.. just the two of us.." a voice of a male spoke from the other side of the phone making the receiver have a disgusted look.

"Who is this?" He spoke sternly, using his deep dominant like voice.

"Ain't this the number you gave me? The g-girl from the mall..?" The other line spoke with a stuttering weak little voice.

'Girl?' Thought the tall, olive colored haired male.

"Maybe he's talking about cupcake?" His friend, Tendou who was listening to the call since earlier spoke looking at his captain and friend, Ushijima.

"You mean..." he trailed. Tendou standing right beside him smirked, knowing what's the next word coming. ".. my girlfriend?"

The other line was silent. There were laughter heard until it was cut by Ushijima hanging up on him. He put his phone back to his bag and proceed to walk towards the gym with Tendou, chuckling beside him.