Thirty-five

[ RIOT ]

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

EVERYONE TURNED THEIR HEADS TO THE DIRECTION of the man that just walked in the middle of the crowd, saying he was the one who shot Hinata.

"Why would you do that to a mere kid?" She hissed, intensely glaring at the man who had a smirk in his disgusting face.

He dares to show up in one of her fathers parties when he isn't even invited in the first place. And how the fuck did he know that Tzar was having a party? Who told him? Unless...

"I just don't like him." He bluntly spoked.

This enraged (Name) more, so mad that she just want to pull a gun a shot him multiple times, shop his body and feed him to the sharks. Though she cannot do that.

"Aren't you gonna shoot me too?" He mockingly said with a smirk on his disgusting face.

"You don't know how bad I want to murder you right in front of everybody right now." She stated while clenching her fist so hard that droplets of blood was seen.

Her father, Tzar who was observing the seen with calm and collected expression even though his lovely daughter was bleeding. It was odd of him to act calm when normally he would freak out just seeing a small drop of blood seen in (Name).

But unknown to everyone, he was clutching his gun under the table and was pointed at the man standing in front of (Name). Ready to shoot if everything goes south.

"You shot a kid just because you don't like him?! How fucked up can your brain be?" She stepped forward, closer to his face.

He smirked down on her as one of his disgusting arms wrapped around her slim waist. This made her uncomfortable and wanted to puke. On the other hand, Tzar stood up seeing this motherfucker touched his girl.

"Lets be calm now darling. I just wanted to talk to you." He said in a whispering manner, leaning his face close to hers. Everybody was tense while some of them was ready to pounce at this son of a butch for being so close to her.

"We have nothing to talk about. And don't ever fucking call me darling. It disgusts me to my core." She spoke with venom in her tone. She despised how he was so close to her and how his arms were wrapped around her like some goddamn snake.

"Oh, I thought you liked being called darling? Especially by me." His smirk grew wider as (Name)'s rage just burts and punched him.

The volleyball and basketball team was relieved when she punch that guy. Tōman was cheering (Name) on to bearing him more.