Twenty-one

[ Tzar ]

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

THE RIDE WAS ENGULFED with comforting silence. Both didn't mind each others presence.

"How's life going?" The man or Heroux, she mentioned. Asked, hoping that the conversation would go on but..

"It's fine~" was all she answered and went silent mode. He sighed in defeat and just shut his mouth.

(Name) noticed this and giggled to herself in which it didn't came unheared by Heroux. He looked at the young raven haired lady that was beside him.

"The fuck you giggling for you brat?" He spatted looking back out of the window.

"Its kind of new to me that you're the one initiating a conversation, though normally it would be me." Looking at him who still had his eye fixated on the road and buildings that passes by.

She sighed and also looked outside from her window "What were you doing in Russia by the way?"

"Its kind of confidential, even Tzar told me not to tell you." He said.

She hummed and nod in response. Though she was wondering why, that even Tzar himself told Heroux not to tell her. Was it also connected to the event that happened the past decade? Or was it because of her—

"Anyways, we're here." Heroux announced as he got out from the car. One of the butlers of the house opened the door for her. She thanked him as he bowed.

Now walking inside the oh-so-very-familiar place. The place where she spent most of her time pulling pranks on Tzar and to the maids and butlers, even the guards. Everything was all fun and games until that day came.

"He's inside his office, doing paperwork." One of the higher ranking butlers said as he guided the young lady up stairs.

"Really? He's really doing paperworks?" She looked at the butler —who took care of her when she was a little brat. Up until now, still a brat— in disbelief "Thats new.."

They then proceeded to climb up with Heroux following behind the young lady. He was all smiley and had an aura of bliss surrounding.

Whatever made him feel that way or even act that way, made her wanna puke but at the same time she felt scared. There starts a chaos when he started acting like that. She took note of it a few years back.

"We're here.." the butler bowed and knocked at the door and opening it after they heard a faint 'come in'.