Thirty

Sorry, I haven't been updating for a while now.. I've been really busy.

________________________________________

[ Kiss ]

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

INSIDE THE HUGE MANSION, there sat a bloody beaten raven haired guy laying on the soft comfortable white couch. It was stained with his blood making a certain Butler click his tongue.

"Isn't it much better if you carry him to the guest room?" He walked towards the raven haired girl casually sipping on her tea beside the dead body.

"He's heavy.." she reasoned.

"Oh for the love of god! You can even carry 3 tons!!" He bursted ".. he's weighs—" he stopped and lifted the body like it was nothing then letting it fall down to the couch earning a groan. "He's just 76.6kg!!"

"Ugh! Fine!!" She carefully puts her tea cup on the small table in front of her before scooping the male and carried him like a sack of potatoes.

Opening the doors to one of the guest rooms, she walked towards the bathroom and placed him on the bath tub. After turning on the warm water, she folded her pants and sleeves before starting to strip the poor guy off of his white new gang uniform that was stained with blood.

"..Shouldn't have beat Chifuyu that bad, now look at you.. you're 10 times more bloody and bruised than Chifuyu.." she said as she took off his jacket then his white t-shirt underneath. Revealing his well toned abs that she fined herself staring at.

"Like what you're seeing huh?"

*POW*

"Owh!! What the fuck?!" He held his even more bruised cheek that was accidentally punched by her.

"You should have stayed quiet.." she hung her head as she still continued to take off his pants.

He just stayed still, leaning here and there whenever she says so. Now that he was on his boxers, she stood up and went to get a small wooden chair and placed it behind him. At the outside of the tub of course.

Grabbing the shampoo, she started to pour some on his long ass silky hair and started rubbing it.

He sighed in satisfaction, he felt his head and hair being massaged by the girl of his dreams. He thought it wasn't all bad when he almost got beaten to death.