Twenty-nine

[ Who did it? ]

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

UPON ARRIVING AT THE headquarters where they mostly hang out when they don't have anything to do in the world.

"Wassap bitches!!" She busted open the metal doors as she pridefully walked down the path cleared by the underlings.

"Oh! (Name)chin~ what brings you here?" Mikey asked, not getting up from his seat while having a mouthful of dorayakis.

"Hmm? I just came here because I wanted to, got any problem with that?" She asked slinging an arm to the quiet long white haired masked man's shoulders beside her.

"Tsk" Sanzu just clicked his tongue and just stood there, letting her arm rest on his shoulders. If he were to be honest he liked it though would never dare to say it.

"Huh? Where's Baji and my baby Chifuyu?" She asked looking around in hopes to find the two absent boys.

"Takemichi isn't here too!" She whipped her head to Mikey to just ate his dorayaki. He felt her eyes on him and just shrugged, not knowing where they were.

Everybody on the quarters were just having their time, play fighting, arguing with shitty things, shouting, throwing whatever they see throwable.

"Tell me, what did I miss?" She asked removing her arm on the males shoulder much to his dismay. She then sat beside mikey.

They're sitting on a rock, by the way. The quarters was an abandoned garage, what do you expect? A luxurious couch and an expensive glass table right in front of them? No.

"A few days ago when you didn't come to the meeting.. I dunno if you came but.." Mitsuya trailed. She looked at him saying to continue and he did "..Mikey made Kisaki Tetta the third division captain."

"What the fuck Mikey?!" Suddenly she stood up. Looking at her closest friend with disbelief.

She had a bad feeling about that Kisaki guy and she did not expect that Mikey would make him as Pah's replacement. (Name) told Mikey what she felt about that tanned sonova bitch and said he understood. But what part did he understood? He made him the third division, not Takemichi, but him of all people.

"Y'know...? Imma go find those bitches." As she was about to walk off, Draken held her wrist stopping her from taking another step.

"There's more you need to hear.." He said, in which (Name) sat back down besides Mikey and fished some dorayaki out if his bag and ate it. Mikey didn't complain though.