big plans

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲.

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

Violetta Chase thought this was going to be the best summer ever.

See, she had never had a true boyfriend. And now that she did, one that she was so hopelessly in love with, she was looking forward to just having a summer romance.

She never thought they would break apart as fast as they did.

Upon the arrival at Camp Shallow Lake, the Theater camp EJ raved so highly about, the Wildcats find out that Corbin Blue is directing a documentary for Disney Plus for the musical they're putting on at camp, Frozen. But that's where things get messy. He's only directing the documentary, not the musical itself. Somehow, EJ gets roped into being the director for the musical.

Violetta understands all the pressure on him. She can only assume directing a musical can't be easy, but at the same time, she feels EJ slipping away from her. No matter how tight she holds on, he gets further and further away from her grasp.

She was ready to be all disgustingly giddy and in love like normal couples. But what happens when all communication fails, when EJ doesn't see Violetta's signs of her being sad and Violetta feels like EJ is focusing all of his attention on the musical instead of her?

They had big plans for their summer. Camp Shallow Lake, however, decided to mix it all up.

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

GABRIELA GONZALEZ
-   as   -
VIOLETTA CHASE

GABRIELA GONZALEZ-   as   -VIOLETTA CHASE