016

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗦

chapter sixteen:my life would suck without you !

chapter sixteen:
my life would suck without you !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

ONCE THE SHOW was officially over, all of them got out of their costumes to celebrate with each other for all of the hard work they put in, not only for the show but for the documentary. Violetta got back into her tank top, leggings, and jacket before taking off her makeup and putting her hair in a bun, not really having the strength to do anything else.

She walked back into the barn on the stage, her hands in the pocket of her jacket. EJ was right next to her. Everything felt strange now — neither of them mentioned the moment they had earlier, and Violetta missed the feeling of his hand in hers when he was so close to her. And yet it seemed like things between them became a little less tense. She shook it off and focused on the people who were already in the barn, which were Maddox, Miss Jenn, and Big Red.

"So . . ." Ricky started to say.

"My babies," Miss Jenn began with pride.

Kourtney stopped in front of . "Were we good?"

"No. You were incredible."

"Wait," Corbin interrupted, staring at Miss Jenn with wide eyes as he walked into the barn with Channing. "Jessica? From the first High School Musical movie?"

Violetta immediately looked at Athena next to her, shock written across her features. Miss Jenn had been so devastated about that last apple line she had being cut out of the original movie, but now, Corbin had actually recognized her. Well . . . sort of. He got the name wrong, but then again, it was the thought that counted.

Corbin let out a small laugh as he got closer to her. "It is you. Jessica."

"Close enough," Miss Jenn responded.

He hugged her for a moment. "You were our favorite extra."

"You were my favorite Corbin."

"Should we give you space, or . . ." Carlos trailed off.

"You know what?" Channing said, rummaging around in his bag. "Hold on. Actually, I wanna put a microphone on the girl. This is really good."

Corbin immediately rounded on him. "Actually, Channing, why don't you take a long five, okay?" He pulled the microphone off of him and shoved it into Channing's hang. "Get lost. It's done. We're done."

"We're done? Yeah, okay. Well, I always have final say in the editing room."

There seem to be a staring contest between Corbin and Channing before Channing ultimately backed off, leaving the barn. Violetta's eyebrows raised. Did that really just happen? It seemed like Corbin had gotten annoyed by Channing as well.