007

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗦

chapter seven:spend senior year together !

chapter seven:
spend senior year together !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

SO, LAST NIGHT had been . . . weird.

Violetta couldn't shake all of her weird feelings off, even though she tried to convince herself that it had been an off day. Nevertheless, she got up the morning of the read-through, determined to make today better.

They had all planned to put on a production of Fabulous at the pool to impress Corbin Bleu when he came. Violetta felt like it was a little stupid, but she had agreed to dance, so she really couldn't back out now. Everything had to be pink, of course, so she had on a white bikini top with pink hearts, pink jean shorts, and pink Converse. Her hair was tied up into a ponytail with a pink ribbon.

"I think he's coming," Ricky revealed.

They all gasped and scrambled to get into their positions. Violetta sat casually on one of the lawn chairs, the choreography running through her mind. Ricky pressed play on the radio, and the music for Fabulous rang out of it.

"It's out with the old and in with the new, goodbye clouds of gray, hello skies of blue," Carlos sang.

However, when Violetta looked up, she saw her boyfriend sheepishly pushing his way through all of them. Violetta sighed and uncrossed her legs, staring at him in mild annoyance. She hadn't seen him all morning.

"And cut!" Ricky shouted, turning off the radio. "It's just EJ."

EJ raised his hands in surrender at all of their disappointed expressions from him ruining their performance. "Wow, sorry I'm not Corbin Bleu." He then pointed to Carlos' pants. "Hey, I don't remember Sharpay wearing chinos."

Carlos stood up from his towel. "Excuse you. Flawless skin and sunlight do not mix."

Violetta stood up, too, putting her hands on her hips — she really just wanted to get this over with. "Eej, come on. Where's Corbin?"

"Gee, I don't know," EJ replied. "Maybe your secret late-night hiking buddy Ricky knows, huh?"

She blinked in confusion at the . . . jealousy? in his voice. Like always, since she got to camp, Violetta really had no idea what was going on.

"What?" Violetta let out.

"You're funny and you never make things weird, EJ," Ricky said.

Athena then raised her hand, her eyebrows knit together. "Gina and I were there, too. Are you okay?"