006

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗦

chapter six:pulling away !

chapter six:
pulling away !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

MADDOX LED ALL of them down a path, occasionally glancing back with a wide smile on her face. Violetta wished she shared her excitement. She should've been, considering she was walking beside EJ on a summer day, but she couldn't help but feel that EJ was forgetting his promise of spending the summer together for this new directing job of his. Violetta constantly told herself that she was being stupid, but was she?

Finally, they all made it to a clearing in the woods that had some logs circling around a stone pit made for campfires. Violetta allowed her bag to fall off of her shoulder onto the dirt. A small smile appeared on her face as she watched Carlos place his hands on his knees to breathe heavily and how EJ patted his back reassuringly.

"Now, everybody, sometimes there are snakes," Maddox announced. "Most of them are not poisonous."

"Most of them?" Kourtney repeated incredulously.

Maddox pointed at her. "Yes."

Kourtney shook her head and started to make her way back to the trail they had come on. "I can't. I can't. I can't."

"You can't really do that, you have to come back."

Violetta looked up at her boyfriend. "Do you think that if one bites me, I'll be put in my reputation era?"

"You're hilarious," EJ replied, taking his face in her hands and kissing her forehead.

"I'm being completely serious."

Maddox then told them to find a place to set up their tent. Violetta and Athena had found a nice spot, but the whole setting up the tent thing wasn't going so hot. All they were doing was standing there, staring at the disassembled pieces of their tent on the ground like it would magically build itself.

"You got any idea on how to do this?" Athena asked.

"Absolutely none," Violetta answered.

"You know, I'm all for women being strong and independent, but all the feminism leaves my body when it's time for physical labor."

"Same."

Athena nodded. "Okay, we got this."

It might've took some time, some advice from Gina, and Ricky giving Athena a kiss on the cheek — which kind of made Violetta's heart sink, because EJ was nowhere to be found — Violetta and Athena managed to put their tent together. They stood back and admired their handywork.