003

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗦

chapter three:a blonde girl !

chapter three:
a blonde girl !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

VIOLETTA WOKE UP a little early the next morning, which was strange, because she was never an early riser in the summer. She yawned, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she pushed herself to sit up. Honestly, the bed was more comfortable than she thought, and even in a cabin with no air conditioning during the summer, she slept pretty well.

Nobody else was awake besides Gina, who was sitting on one of the chairs in the center of the room reading a book. Violetta stood up from her bed, making Gina look up.

"Morning," Gina said quietly as Violetta walked over to the sink, careful not to wake any of the girls up. "I went outside earlier and saw EJ. He said to meet him at the barn if you woke up early."

Violetta smiled slightly to herself. She adjusted the t-shirt that she had worn to bed — it was EJ's, and was just plain gray with EAST HIGH WATER POLO in a red font. Violetta brushed her teeth and tied her curly hair up into a bun, deciding to deal with it later when she had more time.

She slipped on a pair of shoes and left the Honeycomb cabin, quietly shutting the door behind her. Camp was still unsurprisingly because it was still early. There was a slight chill in the air, making Violetta's arms raise with goosebumps, but she knew it would go away. The sun was rising higher and higher into the sky, making the grass sparkle with its morning dew.

Sure enough, EJ was sitting on one of the benches at the barn, sipping on a mug. Violetta grinned at the sight of him and walked up to the barn, ignoring the way the wet grass was sticking to the sides of her sneakers. She walked up the steps, and EJ's eyes set on her. He smiled as bright as the sun at her, making her heart beat against her chest

"Good morning, Eej," Violetta greeted. "Or, should I say, director from Disney Plus' Frozen: The Musical: The Series."

"That's a ridiculous name, and you know it," EJ replied. He held up another mug as Violetta approached him. "I know how you can't function without your coffee, so I made you one."

Violetta took the mug from him and sat down, pressing herself into his side and tucking her knees into her chest. "You know me too well." She took a sip, the warmth rushing through her. "Okay, I don't know why I'm up early, so don't ask. But why are you?"

EJ sighed. "Might as well panic early. I mean, I'm the one who has to direct the first-ever student production of Frozen that will air in approximately sixty-three countries."