010

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗦

chapter ten:promise is a big word !

chapter ten:
promise is a big word !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

ARGUABLY, WHAT DO You Know About Love? was one of the bigger numbers of the show. It was a duet between Anna and Kristoff, which meant that it was duet between Athena and Ricky. The two were talking backstage with Carlos, who was giving them instructions on their duet, while Channing was somewhere.

Violetta stood on the stage, feeling quite restless. She had all of these feelings inside of her, ones that were so familiar because she had felt them her entire life, but she had gotten used to them because they had come from her parents. But now, she didn't know exactly how to deal with them, because it was coming from EJ this time.

Speaking of EJ, he had disappeared. Violetta mindlessly stood by the costume rack, her head pounding. This day really could not be over faster. All she wanted to do was curl up under the covers and not come back out until the next morning.

Well, after she talked to EJ. That was still a thing that needed to happen.

"I'm not looking forward to V seeing me like this," EJ's voice then admitted.

Violetta's head snapped up from looking at the floor, only to let out a loud laugh at how EJ was wearing a full reindeer costume. "Oh my God, no way."

EJ sighed in response. "There it is."

Carlos clapped his hands together to urge them on. "Let's do this."

EJ started to approach Violetta, although it was kind of slow because of his costume. Violetta sighed and turned around, not really having the strength in her. She walked up to Kourtney and Carlos, who were standing on the ground by the stage.

Kourtney raised an eyebrow at her. "What is going on with you? Your energy has been so off today. And I'm not saying that to be judgy this time."

"I'm troubled," Violetta answered, watching as EJ, his face slightly crestfallen, stood on the stage while Athena and Ricky sat next to each other.

"Let me guess. It has something to do with that boyfriend of yours."

"It's a famous saying that secrets aren't fun." She shrugged. "And they aren't."

"Hey guys, um, I know we've barely run this song, so just mark it," Val ordered to Ricky and Athena before Kourtney could respond. "Use the space, but be safe. Half-energy."