halloween | f.w

a story in which you spend halloween with your boyfriend finn wolfhard

            ps. covid is a thing in this story.

y/n's pov

y/n's pov

as an 18 year old halloween is supposed to be one of the most fun times of the year, mind you halloween has always been my favourite time of the year, i mean how could it not be? you get to dress up as whatever you want, get a shit ton of candy, watch scary movies, the list just goes on.

this year was probably one of the saddest halloweens ever, it was practically cancelled, being in a world wide pandemic kinda sucks, even though it's getting better most people are still paranoid which is understandable. no big parties, no trick or treating, no dressing up, and i'm stuck at home watching horror movies in my room without any of my friends.

halloween morning was as normal as any, i got up at around 12ish, it was a saturday, went downstairs to make a coffee and have a granola bar before going back to my room to watch tv. i facetimed with a friend for a while before deciding to go to the store to get some candy, i can still have a candy overdose.

at the store i grabbed one of those mixed chocolate boxes and a bunch of gummies and chips, this'll definitely last us the next few months but i'm sure my family won't mind. they weren't even home today, they had gone to drive around toronto and probably won't even be back until after dinner, so i'm totally alone today, which i guess isn't terrible.

when i unlocked the door to the house i realized a new pair of shoes at the front door and a coat that wasn't there before, hanging on the railing
"hello?" i called out, no answer, i grabbed my phone and a shoe and called out again "i know someone's here! come out or i'll call the police," it wasn't a break in, it couldn't have been, but who has a key? "woah, hey it's just me," "finn! what are you doing here!?" i yelled running to hug him "i thought i'd come see you?" he smiled "thank god, i just bought a bunch of junk and had no one to share it with," i said "great! hey, what were you planning on doing with that shoe?" he asked "use it as a weapon," i told him and he laughed, i did too and lightly hit him with the shoe before dropping it "ok, ok, let's get started now shall we?" he asked gesturing to the couch in the living room.

we ordered pizza and ate a bunch of candy while watching as many halloween movies we could think of, today wasn't even half as bad as i thought it would be.

474 words
ik i disappeared lol
thanks for reading and happy early halloween🤍