Thunder // f.w

Y/n was lying in bed terrified, she hates thunder storms. The noises scare her so badly, she's always been scared of them, since she was a little girl. She would usually put in some headphones and listen to loud music, but today her boyfriend Finn was sleeping over.

Finn was holding onto y/n tightly as he slept peacefully, but she was too scared to sleep, she's been hoping for the thunder to die down so she can finally get some sleep, but it just seems to be getting worse.

After hearing the loudest crash of thunder all night, you jumped, causing Finn to start moving around "babe? Are you ok?" He asked sweetly as he slowly opened his eyes "I- Uhh-" crash "I'm scared" you sighed hiding your face in Finn's chest "what are you scared of?" He asked softly rubbing circles on your back "the thunder" you sighed once more "it's ok, it's just noises, it can't hurt you" Finn said still rubbing your back "I know, it's a stupid fear" you told him "that's not true, many people are afraid of thunder, but hey, you'll be ok, I'm right here. Just focus on me ok?" He says, his voice calming you, you nodded then looked up to him "I love you" you smiled "I love you too" he smiled brightly giving you a quick bit sweet kiss on the lips before cuddling you until you were both peacefully sleeping in each other's embrace.

247 words
I know it's shot but it's cute
Thanks for reading💕