Bad day turned good // f.w

Y/n POV

When I got to school today My boyfriend and our friends were hanging out in front of my locker. Everything seemed pretty normal, but when I got closer Finn looked almost upset.

"Hey babe" I smiled, he looked down and smiled slightly "hey" he said "are you ok?" I whisper "yeah, I'm just really tired, I couldn't sleep last night" he sighed, I nodded, understanding.

Finally it was lunch and I was able to hangout with everyone, I went to our usual table outside and sat next to Finn, who had his head down with no food "hey," I say placing a kiss on his head, he looked up and smiled at me "you feeling any better?" I asked "not really," he sighed wrapping his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder, I held onto one of his arms wrapped around me and smiled sadly.

"Yoo, y/n! How was your classes?" Hack practically yelled making Finn flinch "eh, they were fine, I don't have much homework yet, but I probably just jinxed it, what about you?" I laughed "good job, and it was fine, though our French teacher was pissed today" jack laughed "great, I have French next" I sighed. 

The day was over, I made my way to my locker, grabbing my stuff then waited outside for Finn. He finally came into view, and once he saw me, he sped up a little "hey, can you come over?" He asked "I'll text my mom" I smiled, happy to see him in a little bit of a better mood.

Y/n - Hey mom, can I go to Finn's for a little bit?

Mom - sure honey, but be back by 7 the latest!

Y/n - ok, thanks! Love you

Mom - love you too honey

"I can come!" I smiled brightly at him "great, now let's go before I pass out on the floor, you don't want to have to carry me home" Finn laughed "ha, that's funny, I wouldn't be able to carry you, I'd probably just call Nick to come get you" I laughed.

We quickly walked to Finn's house which is just around the corner from the high school, and once we got inside the house, we stopped to talk to Mary, his mom for a few minutes before Finn excused us to go upstairs.

As soon as we stepped foot into Finn's room, he flopped down onto his bed, making me laugh, I walked over to him and he pulled me down, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist, I looked at him and he was staring at me "I love you y/n" he smiled "I love you too Finnie" I smirked and gave him what was meant to be a quick peck on the lips, but quickly escalated.

As I placed my lips on Finn's soft ones, I felt happy. I love this boy so much, it's unbelievable. We kissed passionately, his soft lips moving with mine, the feeling sent shivers down my spine. After a while I felt Finn softly bite my bottom lip, it made me smile, which then made him smile as well "I love you" he repeated, mumbling against my lips, I just kissed him once more, smashing my lips on his. His hands found his way to my waist, pulling me even closer if possible, and my hands tugged at his curly hair.

We broke apart after a while, out of breath, he pulled me to his chest and I rested my head as his arms stayed secure around me, my one arm rested lazily across his torso, and we laid like that until his mom called us down.

614 words
Shot and cute. A little intense, and I'm sorry if it's bad, it's my first time writing anything like that so I apologize.
I hope you liked it non the less, and thanks for reading💕