First Interview // f.w

Y/n

"Please welcome the stars of the new hit series, unharmed (ok it was the first name that came to mind) y/n l/n, Finn Wolfhard and Noah Schnapp!" Jimmy Fallon said, everyone started cheering and I immediately felt nervous "you'll do great" Finn whispered in my ear, then place a quick kiss on my cheek before we all walked out.

Finn and I had met in the chemistry read for the show, and since then I've felt a connection with him. We started dating a few weeks after the show started filming and have been together for almost a year now.

This is also my first ever interview, and it's on one of my favorite night shows! I'm extremely nervous but pretty excited, I just don't want to mess up, I can get really awkward when I'm nervous.

"Hey, Jimmy! Nice to see you man" Finn says with a smirk, the audience went crazy as we all sat down.

Noah sat on the chair right next to Jimmy's desk, I sat next to him on the small couch that I shared with Finn.

"It's so nice to have you boys back, and for a new project, and y/n it's nice to meet you," Jimmy says smiling "it's an honor to be here!" I smiled gratefully "so this is your first show y/n?" He asked the boys looked at me smiling, waiting for me to answer "yeah," I nodded "without spoiling the show, can you explain what it's like?" Noah stepped in for this part "ok so basically y/n's character comes from a hard family, she moves to this new high school where she meets my character and Finn's character, and let's just say... there may be a little bit of a love triangle..." Noah trailed off not wanting to say anymore just encase he spoiled it "that sounds really interesting, so how was it meeting each other, well boys you only have to answer about meeting   y/n" Jimmy "oh my gosh!"— Noah squealed excitedly, I swear he's like the gay best friend, but he's not gay —"ok so I met y/n in a chemistry read for the role, they had already chosen her for the part and wanted to see how we would work together, I thought she was an amazing actress, and when a few weeks later we were called in to do a table read and I actually got to talk to her, she was one of the sweetest people I've ever met, I love her so much!" Noah smiled making me almost tear up "aww Noah, thank you, I love you too" I smile giving him a quick hug "that's so sweet, now Finn, what about you?" Jimmy asked "well the same kind of thing happened, I met her at our chemistry read, but the second we talked I felt this connection, I knew we were going to be super close. The day of the table read we were pretty much inseparable, and still are. I love her, she's one of the nicest people I know, and she so caring of others and just wants to make the world a better place" Finn smiles down at me, I almost cried, gosh I'm such an emotional person.

I leaned my head back onto Finn and he wrapped his arms around me giving me a quick hug "ok, that was so cute! Y/n what do you think about the boys?" Jimmy asked me, I told them about Noah first "when I met Noah I got really excited, I mean he is on one of the world's most famous shows and I love his acting so much. The only thing that went through my mind was that day was every time I would watch an interview with them is all I wished was I could be their friends because they seem like such nice people, I was right! Noah is so nice and caring and I love him, he's like my brother" I told him, now for Finn, this might be a little tricky, I don't want to say too much because we're trying to keep our relationship under wraps, only our friends and family know about it "what about Finn?" Jimmy asked with a grin "Finn, well like he said, we had an instant connection, he is one of the most kind and genuine people I know, he actually does care about you, and he always wants the best, putting others before himself, and I love him so much" I smiled, Finn smiled at me brightly while Noah turned to smirk at us, I playfully rolled my eyes and Finn chuckled under his breath.

"Ok well, we're almost done, but I do have one more question..." Jimmy says looking at Finn and I "ok so there have been rumors going around that y/n and Finn are dating"— the whole audience cheered, awaiting the long-overdue answer —" so, we want to know... is that true?" Finn and I give each other a look, then smiled at each other, slightly nodding and looking back to the audience "that's a very interesting question Mr. Jimmy Fallon" I giggle "and the answer to that is... " I look to Finn "we are together" he smiles, the whole audience cheers once again, and Noah
bounces up and down in his seat smiling "I take it you didn't know?" Jimmy asked him "no I knew! I just didn't think that they'd actually admit to it! They're so private about their relationship, they barely even hug when everyone is around!" Noah says over dramatically making us all laugh "hey, that's not true," I say "ok, I promise this will be the last question, how long?" Jimmy asks "uhh, almost 11 months," Finn says rubbing the back of his neck. "Ok folks, you heard it here first, y/n l/n and Finn Wolfhard are dating! Now that's a way to end an interview, thank you guys for coming, and we'll see you tomorrow night with Selena Gomez, Jennifer Aniston, Adam Sandler, and our musical guest Billie Elish!" Jimmy says we talk for a few seconds before getting up to leave.

"I can't believe we actually just did that," I said to Finn as we got into our Uber "I know, you guys better start being cute in public or I will cry!" Noah says making us laugh once more "ok ok, calm down, I'm tired," I say with a small chuckle.

Before we left, everyone went into their change room and got into more comfortable clothes, the boys are wearing their pj's and I'm wearing a pair of sweets and one of Finn's sweatshirts, I'm surprised Noah hadn't noticed yet.

Finn pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, I let my head rest in his chest as I felt my eyes get heavy.

The next morning I woke up in my hotel room, I grabbed my phone to see what I missed and I had a LOT of Instagram notifications.

@noahschnapp mentioned you in their story

@milliebobbybrown messaged you

@b/f/u/n messaged you

@sadiesink_ messaged you

And a whole lot of fan pages tagged me in things.

I checked what Noah posted. It was a video of me asleep on Finn as he played with my hair, his head resting on mine, he didn't seem to notice that Noah was recording, and if he did know he didn't care. On the video Noah wrote they finally decided to tell everyone something very interesting, can you guess what it is... I mean look at how cute they are! @finnwolfhardofficial and @y/u/n !!! (Love you guys, please don't kill me for posting this)

1293 words
Thanks for reading💕