I Used To Know You // f.w

Y/n

Finn Wolfhard, that's all I hear, 'have you heard Finn Wolfhard's new song!?', 'I can't believe you're friends with the Finn Wolfhard!', 'Did Finn Wolfhard day your name in an interview?! That's amazing!'

Finn and I have been friends since we were born pretty much, we've always been close and we've always been there for each other, but a few years ago he got his big break, booking the role of Richie in the 2017 reboot of IT, and as Mike in the 2016 hit show Stranger Things.

We've always been there for each other, especially once he started getting roles on shows and movies, I'm so proud of him, but he's starting to distance himself from me.

I saw him the other week at a coffee shop that I go to quite often, and he was in his way out, we had a quick conversation but then he claimed he needed to go.

I don't know what's going on with us lately, but even when we text, I'm always talking first, and he keeps the conversations short. I need to talk to him about this.

Y/n- Hey Finn, we haven't really talked much lately. I don't know what's going on, if your really busy, or if you just want to not be friends anymore, but what ever it is, please tell me, it's killing me! I miss you so much, text me when you get this.

Finn- no, y/n, of course I still want to be friends, but I'm not really busy. Listen, I hate to do this over texts, but I'm in Atlanta right now, and I don't think I can wait any longer. . .

Y/n- Finn what are you talking about?

Finn- ok, y/n, I haven't been talking to you much because I've been trying to forget about you! You're the only thing I can think of, and it hurts me that I can barely ever see you, and I like you y/n, and if there was the smallest chance if you feeling the same way, I wouldn't want us to be together and never be able to see each other, I don't want that for you, so I've been trying to distance myself so you could start to forget about me too

Y/n- wow. . . Finn I like you too, and I understand, but next time tell me, you have no idea how much I've missed you. I honestly thought you hated me

Finn- I could never hate you y/n. . . Remember that

Y/n- as I could never hate you Finn, now when are you coming back home so I can see you?!

Finn - next week, I think

Y/n- perfect!

452 words
Thanks for reading! Remember requests are open.