Sick days // f.w

Y/n

I woke up early on a Monday morning feeling like shit. I couldn't breathe, my thought hurt like hell, and I felt dizzy. Monday's are already bad enough.

My mom was at work until 11:00 so I wouldn't be able to get in touch with her until then. I guess I've got to go to school.

I slowly got out of bed, holding my hand to the wall so I don't fall. I decided maybe taking a quick shower would help.

Once I got out, I got dressed in a pair of black leggings and my favorite sweatshirt. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and put on my vans, grabbed my school bag and left the house, locking the door on the way out.

When I entered school, I was still early, but there were other people there, I saw a few of mine and Finn's friends hanging out by Finn's lockers "hey y/n! Woah, you look dead!" Wyatt said "haha, very funny," I say with a raspy voice. Just then I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist from behind, I squirmed away, not wanting to get Finn sick "hey babe, it's just me" Finn says with a smile "I know Finn, I just don't want you getting sick" I sighed, he looked at me with sad eyes "ok, how was your weekend?" He asked "Uhh it was ok, but I missed you," I told him "I missed you too, but I had to go see Nick, it's been way too long," Finn said. 

Nick moved away to LA because he was filming something for TV, and he's been away for a little while, Finn went to see him last month, but Nick's been really busy and they've barely talked since.

The bell rung for our first class, I said goodbye to most of my friends, but Jack has the same class as me and we walked together "you really don't look well y/n, why'd you come today?" He asked worried "well my mom doesn't have access to her phone until 11, and I want her knowing that I'm not well" I sighed.

I put my head down in class and almost fell asleep "Miss l/n, you are aware that you're at school, not home correct!?" My teacher yelled at me, slamming a book on my desk making me jump, Jack glared at the teacher "is there something you need to say, Mr. Grazer?" She spat "can't you see she's unwell?" He says "Jack it's fine, I'm sorry Mrs," I said softly, I really don't like getting in trouble.

The rest of class dragged on and I thought I was going to pass out once I walked out, Finn was now beside me, holding my arm making sure I don't fall "you need to go home y/n," Finn told me "I can't" —I sighed— "no one's home" "I'm bringing you to the office, they can call my parents for all I care" he said dragging me to the office.

That's why I love Finn, he so caring and kind, he always wants to help me and make sure I'm ok.

"Hello Finn, oh my, y/n, are you alright?" The secretary asks worried "she hasn't been well all day," Finn sighs "she doesn't look well, would you like me to call your parents honey?"  "Their not home, I was wondering if maybe you could call mine?" Finn asked "we don't usually do that, buuut, sewing the conditions she's in, I'll make an exception," she says grabbing the phone "thanks Finn" I whisper sitting down on a chair. "Hello Mrs. Wolfhard, no, Finn is fine" "Umm he actually came in here with miss y/n l/n, he says she's been feeling ill all day, her parents aren't home and he asked if we could call you" "ok perfect, thank you so much, I'll let them know," she says hanging up the phone and turning to us "you are both going home, Finn your mother will be here in a few minutes, y/n, honey, are you able to go get your stuff?" She asks sweetly "I think so," I said standing up with the help of Finn.

We went to our lockers which were extremely close by, he grabbed his bag and schoolwork, and I grabbed mine, though I doubt I'm going to get any work done.

By the time we got back to the office Mary was waiting and smiled sadly when she saw me "hey honey, you look exhausted" —Mary said— "I'm going to call you mom and let her know you're coming home with us" "thank you so much" I smiled then coughed "of course sweetie, now let's go".

Mary Wolfhard is one of the nicest people I know, she's always making sure I'm ok when I'm there, always offering more food, or if I'm staying the night, more blankets. I see where Finn gets it from, both of his parents are amazing.

Finn helped me up to his room, where I gladly flopped down on his comfortable bed "I'm going to make you a tea, make yourself comfortable" Finn smiles walking over to me, placing a kiss on my forehead.

A few minutes later Finn walked in his room with a mug "here, it's still hot so I'll put it on the side table" he said coming to lay down with me in bed "I don't want you getting sick" I sighed as he cuddled me "I don't care, your all I'm worried about, now rest my love" he said "thank you for everything" I mumbled and he kissed the top of my head.

Slowly I started falling asleep in the arms of my favorite boy.

962 words
I hope you guys liked it💕