COVID-19 // f.w

Y/n's POV
                                   COVID-19 aka                                               

Coronavirus disease 2019

It's been two weeks! Two weeks coupled up in this stupid house, the only time I can leave is to go grocery shopping, which I had completely given up on, I'm now ordering food online from Walmart, or if I need to bring my dog on a walk.

Why am I stuck at home? Well, that's an easy answer.

Back at the very end of 2019, there was an outbreak of a new disease called the Coronavirus, it originated in China and no one thought it was a big deal until we realized how quick it was spreading, and how deadly it could be to certain people.

The whole world is in a panic state right now, it's crazy, we're basically on worldwide lockdown, but not really, you know?

It's extremely confusing, here in Canada, we are all expected to stay away from people, not go near others other than the ones you live with because of the danger it could cause to yourself and others. They even shut down business, only essential business is still open.

All of this would be fine if I was able to see my boyfriend, Finn Wolfhard; because of everything that's going on, the production of the fourth season on Stranger Things has been put on hold, and everyone was to return home.

It's been almost a month without seeing Finn in person, and I hated it! I wanted nothing but to be with him during this time, to be snuggled in his bed binge-watching movies and shows, and he would tell me that everything was going to be fine, that it would pass through before and before we know it, it'll be gone, but because of stupid self-isolation, I'm not allowed to see him.

For the past two weeks, Finn and I have FaceTimed every single day for almost the whole day, if it weren't for meals, bathroom breaks, and having a family that wanted us off electronics for a while, we would be talking from the moment we woke up in the morning until the second one of us falls asleep.

"Y/n, come downstairs, we're going to watch a movie!" My mom yelled I groaned as I knew I had to end my call with Finn "I'll be down in a second mom" I called, turning my attention back to the screen with Finn's beautiful face "I really don't like this" I complained for the thousandth time this week "I know baby, but once this is all over, you're coming to my house and we're going to be together until I have to go back to Atlanta" he told me "y/n we're going to choose without you!" My dad yelled "Ugh, I have to go, Finn, my parents want to watch a family movie, but I'll text you when I'm done" I told him "no worries y/n, have fun, I love you" Finn smiled at me "I love you too" I smiled, hovering my thumb over the end button.

I took in Finn's face for a moment, memorizing the way his eyes looked at me, to the way his perfect lips formed a small smirk before having to go, I gave him a sad smile before ending the call and I jumped off my bed, phone in hand, and ran downstairs.

I sat in between my mom and dad, and my b/s (brother or sister, if you have one) sat next to my dad.

We decided on Toy Story 4 since we recently got Disney plus. The movie itself wasn't bad, I actually quite enjoyed the storyline, and I've always loved the Toy Story movies, but it was missing my favourite curly-haired boy.

"Hey y/n, tomorrow we're all going to take a walk if you want, we can stop by Finn's house and you guys can talk," my mom said, I got so excited I gave her a hug and thanked her with a wide smile on my face "but you have to stay at least six feet apart," she told me "ok, thank you," I said, still excited to see my boyfriend.

After FaceTiming with Finn for another two hours, he fell asleep on the call, it was almost one in the morning and he had told me he didn't get much sleep the night before because he and Nick lost track of time while playing on the Xbox.

I smiled as I looked at him, I didn't want to hang up, but the sooner I went to sleep, the sooner I'd get to see him.

•     •     •     •     •     •     •     •     •

I woke up to the sun shining through my window. At least it'll be a nice day, I sighed as I got out of bed, I turned to look at my clock and saw that it was only 11:34; I'd been getting up in the one o'clock hour the past few weeks that I'm surprised to be up this early.

I quickly got changed into a pair of jeans and Finn's sweatshirt, I washed my face and made myself look presentable before walking downstairs.

"You're up early," my mom laughed at the word early "I know, hey, when are we going on that walk?" I asked remembering I get to see Finn today "when you're done eating," my mom told me "I'm not hungry though," I said, she gave me a look as if to say she didn't believe me "I swear, I'm actually not hungry," I told her "ok, let's go then," she said.

It was only my mom and me who went, everyone else was too lazy, I couldn't blame them though when you have nothing to do, you kind of get used to the fact that you just have to lay around all day doing nothing.

We took Daisy (your dog) with us too, of course, she needed to be walked anyway, why not kill two birds with one stone? (It's a metaphor if you didn't know, no one is actually killing birds)

After fifteen minutes of walking, we reached the Wolfhard house, I was overly excited, I happily took out my phone and texted Finn that we were outside, he responded within seconds saying he'll be out in a minute.

"Y/n! O my gosh, I missed you so much!" Finn shouted as he walked out of his house "I missed you too Finn! I wish I could hug you!" I sighed "me too, but hey, remember what I said last night? When this is all over, I'm stealing you from your house!" Finn said, loud enough for my mom to hear and start laughing "she's all yours Finn," my mom joked, I pretended to be hurt but quickly turned my attention back to my boyfriend, who appeared to have just gotten out of bed "how are you?" I asked "good, but I'd be better if you were here," he said "yeah, me too" I sighed once more when Mary, Finn's mom, walked outside as well "hey y/n, Mrs. y/l/n, how are you?" Mary asked going to stand next to her son.

My mom and Mary started their own conversation while Finn and I moved away so we could have some privacy, obviously still staying apart from each other.

"I wish I could just kidnap you and we could stay in my house all day watching Netflix and cuddling," Finn said "that was my plan! On a serious note, I really want to be able to hug you again! I want this to be over!" I said, and I didn't mean too, but I felt my eyes start to water, god I'm such an emotional person "please don't cry my love, I promise you it'll be over soon, and until then, if not being together keeps you safe, then so be it! I don't want you getting sick because of me, or anyone else" Finn told me, I whipped a tear that fell "I know, I don't want you getting sick either, I would feel horrible, but it still doesn't change the fact that I miss you" I sighed "I know, I miss you too, but it just has to be like this for a while" Finn sighed as I saw him start to tear up.

It broke me to see him like that, and knowing that I couldn't do anything about it was tearing me apart.

"Y/n we need to get going, but we'll come back another day," my mom told me, I stared at Finn for another moment "I'll see you soon y/n" Finn called with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes "I love you," I said "I love you too," he said back before taking one more glance my mom and I turned around and started walking home.

1475 words
I hope you enjoyed💕