Meeting // f.w

Y/n

This morning I woke up to a text from my best friend Erin (if you don't have a friend named Erin, either pretend you do for the story or change it in your head💕) before checking her message I looked at the clock and saw it was already 11:14, at first I got scared but soon realized it Saturday.

Erin- hey! Wanna go to the mall? Text me back when you wake up

Y/n- sure, when do you want to meet??

Erin- half-an-hour?

Y/n- ok, see you then!

I got up and started getting ready for the day, putting on a pair of black leggings, and a blue sweatshirt, I put on my vans and pulled my hair back into a ponytail before telling my mom I was going to the mall. 

I decided to walk, it's not too far, maybe twenty minutes at the most.

As I was walking, I tripped and almost fell, but someone grabbed my shoulder, making sure that I didn't "tha-thanks" I stutter turning around to see who had saved me from falling, it was the one and only Finn Wolfhard! 

I'm not going to lie and say I don't have a huge crush on him, but what can I say, he's so talented, and cute but I'm going to treat him like any other human being.

"Oh, no problem, I didn't want you falling" he smiled rubbing the back of his neck, we kind of just stared at each other for a few minutes before I remembered I had to be somewhere "I have to go, I'm sorry, and thanks again" I smiled up at him "oh- yeah, no problem, bye, have a nice day" he said "you too" I said and started walking away "wait, can I get your name?" Finn shouted, I turned around and yelled "y/n" he smiled and yelled back "Finn" I gave him a small wave before turning around again to go meet Erin.

After walking for a while I finally got to the mall where Erin and I met at the food court.

As we shopped we talked about what we did yesterday and what our plans for the rest of the weekend is when all of a sudden Erin screams "omg y/n ! It's Finn Wolfhard!!! He's in this mall, standing right there looking this way!" She squeals "Erin calm down, he's just a person" I sighed "he is a famous person who is staring at you, now can we please go over there? I want a picture!" Erin said whining, I sighed giving up as she smiled running towards him, pulling me unexpectedly and I trip, almost falling again, but someone got me.

"Hey, we have to stop meeting like this" Finn smirks at me "thanks, good seeing you again, and sorry" I said looking towards Erin who was staring at me in shock "is she ok?" Finn whispers to me confused on what was going on, that made me giggle "she's fine— Erin, you're the one who wanted to come over here, are you going to speak?" I asked "oh- Uhh— right. Hi—hii, I'm Erin, I'm a huge fan- ca-can I maybe get a- a picture?" Erin stuttered "sure, y/n, you wanna join?" Finn asks "I'll let her have this one" I smile and I swear I saw him frown before taking the picture "thank you so much!" Erin smiles widely "no problem, hey y/n, what's your Instagram?" Finn asks me quietly "it's @ //y/u/n" I said confused "ok, I'll add you, we should keep in touch, but enjoy the rest of your day, we'll talk soon" Finn smiles at me "ye-yeah, ok, bye Finn" I smiled and slowly walked away with Erin.

When I got home I got the notification that Finn had followed me, liked a few of my posts, and DMed me. This has by far been the weirdest weekend.

663 words
Thanks for reading💕