Valentine's Day

Y/n

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and Finn is filming stranger things 4. He doesn't get a break and I really miss him. I've planned with his mom and I'm going to surprise him.

My flight leaves in half and hour and my mom is waiting with me at the airport, she can't come with me because if work, but she allowed me to go.

"Last call for Flight 108 to Atlanta Georgia" the announcer said calmly "bye mom, I'll see you next week" I said sadly, I really wish she could come "bye honey, call me when you get to Millie's please" my mom sighed "I will" I told her before I needed to go.

Only two people know about my surprise trip to Atlanta. Millie, and Finn's mom, Mary. I can't stay at Finn's tonight so Millie has offered for me to stay with her family for the night, it would be just like a sleepover. The next day I would go to set with her and surprise Finn.

Finally after hours I was sitting down on Millie's bed singing and dancing along to the Frozen soundtrack "LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOOOOOOOR!" Millie and I sang.

After our singing session we calmed down and talked about tomorrow "so, does Finn have any idea?" I asked her "nope, and he's really upset because he wants to spend Valentine's Day with you" Millie said "yeah, it would be our first Valentine's Day as a couple" I smiled at the thought.

Finn and I were friends before we dated. Millie and I have been best friends since we were kids, our parents knew each other but we wouldn't see each other often because she lives in England and I live in Canada. Once Millie started filming stranger things, she wanted me to meet the cast, Finn and I had become really close that day, and have been inseparable since, after a few years he told me how he felt, and I had been surprised, confused, and happy, because of course, I feel the same way. We started dating on February 24th, 2019, almost a year.

Millie and I ate a bunch of junk and watched movies all night "what time do we have to be on set tomorrow?" I asked "Umm, 10, but we're only there for a few hours because they don't want to keep us all day on Valentine's Day" Millie explained "ok, well I might pass out so can we go to bed?" I asked with a laugh "yeah, I'm exhausted!" Millie said and we went upstairs to her room.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out, it's was almost 3:00 in the morning and I hadn't been able to sleep the night before, so it was easy for me to fall asleep tonight.

The next morning I woke up at 9:30, and despite my lack of sleep, I was ready and excited for the day. Millie was awake too, and she was already dressed and ready to go "I'm going to go change" I told her "ok, hurry up cuz we need to leave soon" she said.

I ran to the restroom, grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste, brushing my teeth, then washing my face, putting on some makeup to cover my few pimples, and to lighten the dark circles under my eyes. I got changed into some jeans and one of Finn's black sweatshirts that be left with me before he left, I brushed my hair, leaving it down in its natural curls, and putting on a pair of runners.

I quickly went downstairs to see Millie and her mom waiting for me at the front door.

The drive was almost silent, aside from occasional conversations, and the faint sound of the music playing on the radio.

I was too excited to see Finn to be worried about anything else. I haven't seen him since he left a month and a half ago, and it's been tearing me apart. Yes, we FaceTimed, and talked all the time, but it's not the same as it is in person. I don't get to touch him, (don't think dirty my fellow readers) feel his warm body holding mine, or his soft lips pressed against mine. It sent shivers down my spine just thinking about it.

The second we got to set Millie and I both got out of the car excitedly, thanking her mom for the drive. I saw Noah and Caleb talking and as soon as they saw us they ran over, giving me a hug.

"Y/n, oh my gosh! Finn is going to freak!" Noah smiles widely "he's been so sad today, we had to film a few scenes earlier and he didn't seem too great." Caleb said "ok, hey I'm going to go see him, but it's was good seeing you guys, we'll catch-up later" I smiled at all of them "he's in his trailer" Noah yelled as I started to walk away.

I made my way over to Finn trailer, and through the window I saw him sitting down on the couch with the tv playing, he had his guitar in his hand and he looked stressed.

I knocked softly on the door "what?" Finn yelled, I didn't say anything, I just knocked once more, not wanting to give away that I was here.

I heard shuffling around and he finally opened the door "y/n? Oh my god" he smiled grabbing me by the hand, pulling me into his trailer, closing the door and wrapping me in a tight hug, which I gladly returned "happy Valentines Day" he mumbled into the crook of my neck "and to you too Bub, I heard you were quite upset before, are you ok?" I ask placing my hand on his cheek, he buried his head into my hand and smiled warmly at me, giving my palm a soft kiss "I am now" he said "good, are you working on new music?" I asked him, looking over at his guitar that was now resting on the couch "kind of" — he said, I looked at him confused — "it's for you actually, you Valentine's gift, along with those" he smiles, pointing over to the Bouquet of flowers, and chocolates on his table "you really didn't have too" I sighed "I wanted too, i was going to bring them to the post office after I finished filming, but I guess I don't have to now" he smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Sadly Finn had to film, I sat in his trailer for a few hours scrolling through Instagram, watching Tik Toks, and I played friends in the big tv.

Finn finally came back, he was wearing a pair of dark grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"How was filming?" I asked him as I got up "it was ok, but I'm excited to go home and cuddle with my beautiful girlfriend" Finn smirked at me making me blush "well what are you waiting for, let's go" I said.

Finn's mom drove us to their place, Finn grabbed my hand and dragged me up to his room, I barely got to say hi to Nick and his dad as we passed them in the hallway.

We laid in each other's arms for hours, talking about what we'd missed, and Finn played To All The Boyd I've Loved Before on the smart tv in his room, we were going to watch that, and then the new one that came out the other day, P.S I Still Love You.

The rest of the day was spent like that. Watching movies, cuddling, talking, and eating. It was the best Valentine's Day ever.

1290 words
In honor of Valentine's Day being today, I made this one shot. I hope you liked it.
Thanks for reading💕